Korean Random

My XVM stats are not showing

Hey guys, i hope you can help me with this. I started playing WoT like a week ago and friend recommended this mod to me. Its working pretty well, i can see everyone stats and winrates and whatnot but cant see my own and niether can anyone else. I tried everything, i downloaded new version, i made my friend send me his XVM folder, i searched all the files for possible 'false' values but nothing helped. What should i do?

Short link

I started playing WoT like a week ago

0_o

And what stats do you want to see? zeros?

Stats updates automaticly. Wait for a while

How often does the XVM server update player statistics?

User of XVM is placed in a queue for updating at least once every 4 days. All other players – at least once every 12 days.

I.e. when the user of XVM enters the battle, our server will check when his stats was updated. If since the last update has been more than 4 days, this user will placed in the queue for update.

All other players who got into a battle with user of XVM will placed in queue for updating if their statistics is older than 12 or more days.

Update speed of queue depends on the load on stats server and on server of WG API. It can range from a few seconds to several days.

Source: http://www.modxvm.com/en/faq/how-often-does-the-xvm-server-update-player-statistics/

Edited by leecher88
  • Upvote 1
Short link

0_o

And what stats do you want to see? zeros?

thats not the point, i have close to 500 games played, ive seen people with 100% win rate so i know the stats should be showing below 100 games.

ok thanks, ill try to wait couple more days i guess. Its not like i need to see my stats, it was just weird that it wasnt showing and when i tried to google it i couldnt find anything

Short link