Korean Random

xvm 0.9.0 test 3 conection problems

I have some serious problems with xvm test 3, same happened with test 1. Operating system: Windows 7 ultimate.Contacted WG to try to solve it and they adrressed me on mods. Tried wot with and without mods, with xvm problem persist. Connection resets (to be exact modem is reseted) sometimes in start, sometimes in the first 2 minutes and Im unable to conect for next 2-3 minutes, sometimes it lets me to play 10-15 games without reset. Problem is more common with new modeled tanks like m103 and panther, but even with some old happens.Tried even to close some programs like malwarebites antimalware but with no effect. Im using avast antivirus if (if thats important). 

xvm.log

python.log

configs.zip

Short link

xvm.log does not contains any networking errors.
If i understand right - your problem is in your networking hardware or network itself.

With WoT 9.0 XVM starts to use SSL encrypted networking connection, this cause more load on network and of course networking hardware like - ADSL modems, 3G/4G/other mobile modems, routers/wifi access points and other.
Fix me if i wrong - your modem is reboots? If yes - try to figure out temperature of this hardware - may be more load overheats modem or something like this.
If your modem lose networking connection with your ISP - try to contact your ISP, tell them what your problem is, may be they could help.
And another helpful tip - if you have friends with similar hardware - ask them to give you their modem for test, or(not so good tip) you can try to launch WoT on their workstations.

Edited by q4x2
  • Upvote 1
Short link

Modem is old usb adsl modem Sagem and I can not mesure temperature exact, just in some range. You did figure out allmost all, but the problem persist only when Im using xvm test. When I dont have it instaled everithing is ok. In all other casses all is good (playing war thunder, large downloads on maxixmum limit, all kinds of spikes...). If you could check, I guess its some kind of problem with my RAM memory (only 2 GB) and that maybe causses reset.

Short link