Korean Random
Sign in to follow this  
nixxxie

{{hp}} macro once again

1. Can you make it return NO value on zero hp? If someone is dead already, it's useless. Same for {{hp-ratio}} probably ;) .

2. What about using it on playersPanel, although not on spotting marker? I tried but there are some issues with updating values and colors (<font color='{{c:hp-ratio}}'>{{hp}}</font>). As for enemy, there are even more issues. Is it with refreshing playersPanel or with not enough hp data? You can get enemy data from all spotted tanks, and even from unspotted if they hit you (Received Damage Announcer), so there is a possibility to have info quite up to date.

2.1 Yes, i read that  changelog and readme and i know that not everything works on playersPanel, but h have hope for future versions ;) - and i've seen the spotted marker topic, where some guys use these macros.

3. Is it possible to make some kind of health bars into xvm playersPanel too? I know there is a separate mod like that, but i don't want to try it (and there were some issues with it).

PS: once again i have to (partially) apologise and clarify. Sometimes it works and sometimes not - idk why.

PS2: 5. Upon battle start load enemy health at full value - assume worst (instead of empty field).

Sorry for my messy mind and posts but im tinkering with it again and battle after battle sth. new comes to me.

Edited by nixxxie

Short link