Korean Random
Sign in to follow this  
steelersfan

XVM stats doesnt work

Hey guys, I have some problems. Here are my 2 scr.shots

http://imgupload.sk/viewer.php?file=u5lcszzt3xc7i39x8dac.jpg

http://imgupload.sk/viewer.php?file=k93qk1whmneurdacxsbz.jpg

What can I do with this problem? ..I updated my xvm today because my team battles doesnt work. I think more people have this problem today..

please help me..thanks

and sorry for language on pictures, its my national ..

Edited by steelersfan

Short link

I updated my xvm today because my team battles doesnt work.

Updated or installed latest nightly build? It's two completely different things.

Latest stable version which is recommended for use always available at the top of the page "Download XVM". You should NOT use nightly builds for regular use. Nightly builds contain subquality work, errors, and are intended ONLY for testing.

Install latest stable version from "Download XVM" page and temporarily delete \res_mods\0.8.11\gui\flash\Application.swf until new stable version with fix will be released.

Short link

Updated or installed latest nightly build? It's two completely different things.

Latest stable version which is recommended for use always available at the top of the page "Download XVM". You should NOT use nightly builds for regular use. Nightly builds contain subquality work, errors, and are intended ONLY for testing.

Install latest stable version from "Download XVM" page and temporarily delete \res_mods\0.8.11\gui\flash\Application.swf until new stable version with fix will be released.

Thank you so much man :) ..It works perfect.

Yesterday I download a patch for my mod and the new 5.2.0 xvm was inside i think and that was a problem.

Short link