Korean Random
Sign in to follow this  
StormCrowReaperManyHat

{{avglvl}} needs improvement

{{avglvl}} would be a lot more useful if it wasn't an integer, two decimal points would be great but even one would be sufficient. I find average tier to be a useful statistic but not when it's only accurate to within .5.

Any chance we can have it changed next release?

Short link

First implementation of this macro was with decimals, but we decide that in this case short is better then accurate.

Short link

Well it's not essential obviously, but it's kind of useless as it is, an avglvl of 6 could be anything from 5.5 to 6.4, it makes it much easier to tell if someone is a professional seal clubber or stat padder if you can check their average level to at least one decimal point.

Short link

and who is the seal clubber on your example? I think 5.5 is the almost the same as 6.4 in that case.

Short link

It's handy when looking at people like this

signature.png

If I see his stats in game, I see a 74% WR player driving a Jagdtiger with 1000 games at 60% and I think that he's a genuine superstar, then I look at his average tier. 4.8 is more descriptive than 5.

Like I said, if it's a huge drama then it's probably not worth the coding time, but if it's a reasonably simple exercise it does provide extra useful information.

Short link

As I said in the first answer, we already tried this macro with decimals, but decide that decimals are useless.

What if that player make 200 more battles on his Lowe? Is his skill will be better?

Short link