Korean Random

[Questions] playersPanel switch, {{hp}}, {{c:system}}, clock fix, {{position}}

Hi,

i have a question. Is it possible to load different playersPanel depending on current battletype?

I tried different ways, but i didn't really reach the result i want to have.

@ xvm.xc

"playersPanel": "{{battletype=training?${"playersPanelTest.xc":"playersPanel"}|${"playersPanel.xc":"playersPanel"}}}",

does not work

@xvm.xc load playersPanel.xc and playersPanelTest.xc

playersPanel.xc

"enabled": "{{battletype=training?true|false}}",

playersPanelTest.xc

"enabled": "{{battletype=training?false|true}}",

does not work

I can enable and disable extrafields depending on battletype-macro but its not exactly what i want to do.

So, has anybody some more ideas?

thx

MarsOne

Edited by MarsOne
Short link

i have a question. Is it possible to load different playersPanel depending on current battletype?

I tried different ways, but i didn't really reach the result i want to have.

@ xvm.xc

"playersPanel": "{{battletype=training?${"playersPanelTest.xc":"playersPanel"}|${"playersPanel.xc":"playersPanel"}}}",

it's doesn't work this way. macro processing are available only for options, not for sections.

you can setup different panel modes for different battle types, and use 

"startMode": "{{battletype=training?long|medium2}}",

also you can disable modes like you are already doing:

"enabled": "{{battletype=training?true|false}}",
Edited by sirmax
  • Upvote 1
Short link

ok thank you very much.

Next question, other topic;

{{hp}} - macro at the moment is available for all others, but not for the player itself.

Is this a little bug or did i made a config-mistake?

"teamhp": { "x": -9, "y": 5, "bindToIcon": true, "align": "center", "alpha": "{{alive?100|0}}", "format": "<font size='10' color='{{c:hp-ratio}}'><b>{{hp}}</b></font>", "shadow": { } },

"extraFieldsLeft": [

${"teamhp"},

zyvz9ki9.png

thx

MarsOne

Edited by MarsOne
Short link

I had revision 6142, now updated to 6163, but the problem is still there.

and there is now another bug with color sheme {{c:system}}, at the start my team is colored red and later in battle it change to green...

"teamhp": { "x": -9, "y": 6, "bindToIcon": true, "align": "center", "alpha": "{{alive?100|0}}", "format": "<font size='10' color='{{c:hp-ratio}}'><b>{{hp}}</b></font>", "shadow": { } },
  "teamhpstrip": { "x": -9, "y": -13, "bindToIcon": true, "align": "center", "alpha": "{{alive?100|0}}", "format": "<font face='dynamic' size='22' color='{{ready?{{player?#FFB964|{{c:system}}}}|#CCCCCC}}'>{{hp-ratio%.436a}}</font>" },

"extraFieldsLeft": [

${"teamhp"},
        ${"teamhpstrip"},

g7lto9xr.png

I had not this color-sheme-problem with revision 6142

python.log says:

2016-07-29 18:25:00.833: WARNING: [WARNING] (scripts/client/gui/Scaleform/framework/entities/BaseDAAPIComponent.py, 49): Class with alias `teamBasesPanel` already registered in object <gui.Scaleform.daapi.view.battle.classic.page.ClassicPage object at 0x4F2F23F0>. It will be rewritten.

Edit: Found out, 'later' in battle means exactly, when the first one of my team was killed, then {{c:system}}-color works.

MarsOne

Edited by MarsOne
Short link

{{hp}} - macro at the moment is available for all others, but not for the player itself.

Is this a little bug or did i made a config-mistake?

fixed

python.log says:

2016-07-29 18:25:00.833: WARNING: [WARNING] (scripts/client/gui/Scaleform/framework/entities/BaseDAAPIComponent.py, 49): Class with alias `teamBasesPanel` already registered in object <gui.Scaleform.daapi.view.battle.classic.page.ClassicPage object at 0x4F2F23F0>. It will be rewritten.

This warning can be skipped.

• Upvote 1
Short link

fixed

6164 confirmed

g3s77yrc.png

+    if self.isPlayerVehicle:

+        update_hp(self.id, newHealth)

The color problem with {{c:system}} still exists:

• Start ready? or grey works, but {{c:system}} buggy

uevf6qaq.png
  • {{c:system}} of my team is RED instead of green (for me i created own color with player? then #FFB964 ... this is working)

laton9g6.png
  • First of my team died and then {{c:system}} works correctly:

65pcpox8.png

I'm afraid to ask, cause i know u are huge busy atm, but is it complicated to make macro {{position}} available in markers?

Just a question (more)... Sry for a maybe a really bad time to ask.

greetings

MarsOne

Edited by MarsOne
Short link

and there is now another bug with color sheme {{c:system}}, at the start my team is colored red and later in battle it change to green...

Fixed

I'm afraid to ask, cause i know u are huge busy atm, but is it complicated to make macro {{position}} available in markers?

It should be available right now.

• Upvote 1
Short link

Fixed

It should be available right now.

with (now merged) build 6166 not but with revision 6167 yes, confirmed.

And one more little bug:

Clock in hangar disappears after one battle, exists if you come first in hangar, but then clock is missing.

This also happens if u use ur own clock.xc

• first visit in hangar

m8kybdcv.png

• missing after a battle

xa8z8ch6.png

MarsOne

Edited by MarsOne
Short link

And one more little bug:

Clock in hangar disappears after one battle, exists if you come first in hangar, but then clock is missing.

This also happens if u use ur own clock.xc

• first visit in hangar

m8kybdcv.png

• missing after a battle

xa8z8ch6.png

MarsOne

Known bug, will fix it later.

Fixed

• Upvote 1
Short link

clock fixed, right.

{{position}} in markers buggy

tested it with "format": "{{ally?T|E}}{{position}}" in markers and playerspanel

the result:

v4jnhv85.jpg

The {{position}} in markers are wrong, cause the get updated with two events, the player (enemy) get spotted new or the player (team and enemy) receive damage.

You can compare markers with playerspanel. In markers u have for example two (Enemy) 6 ... CDC & WZ-111 on hill

This was the position of all at the beginning of the battle:

di8xktum.png

But anyway, i maybe misunderstood the description of this macro {{position}}

D │ {{position}}       │ X │ X │ X │ X │   │   │   │ position of the player in the beginning of the battle (1-15)

I thought, the position at start will be remain the whole battle, even if the vehicle get destroyed.

So it give just the information of the current position in playerspanel. Maybe its usefull to format the playerspanel textfields.

Much more usefull will be the information of start-position for the whole battle.

If you meet couple of IS3 or T-62A in stronghold or so with partly same Nicks like xxx.... or Big i and small L or nearly same HP at the moment with 703 and 711,

then you have a powerfull macro to identificate the one IS3 / T62A, you will focus fire at. In some situations marking them is not possible or costs too much time.

What about D │ {{py:f()}}         │ X │ X │ X │ X │ X │ X │ X │ dynamic python function call?

Can I use it to sort the players, like Wargaming does at beginning and

If I am right, i think the sorting of Wargaming is in this order:

1. Vehicle-Tier
  2. Vehicle-Class
  3. Vehicle-Name
  4. Player-Name

Just my thoughts.

Greetings

MarsOne

Short link

{{position}} in markers buggy

But anyway, i maybe misunderstood the description of this macro {{position}}

D │ {{position}}       │ X │ X │ X │ X │   │   │   │ position of the player in the beginning of the battle (1-15)

I thought, the position at start will be remain the whole battle, even if the vehicle get destroyed.

So it give just the information of the current position in playerspanel. Maybe its usefull to format the playerspanel textfields.

Much more usefull will be the information of start-position for the whole battle.

You are right, the behavior or this macros was wrong. Fixed.

Short link