Korean Random
Sign in to follow this  
kmikzi

missing tanks in garage with XVM carousel activated

This is happening just before the last update, a month ago or so. Suddenly i noticed that some tanks are missing from my garage and I managed to track it down to XVM. With Carousel disabled the tanks are showing but as soon as i activate the XVM carousel, 5 tanks are not showing, all German, 1 arty and 4 TDs.

I have no problems with Light Tanks, Heavy and Mediums.

I can't see G.W. Panther but i can see G.W. Tiger(P), both German SPG.

I can't see Ferdinand, Jagdpanzer IV, Dicker Max and StuG IV but i can see Rhm. Borsig even though it is German too.

I've tried reinstalling the game from scratch, i've removed all mods and i've left only XVM. Something is not right.

Any ideas please? I realy hate playing without the carousel mod.

Thanks!

post-33701-0-21886800-1442843577_thumb.jpg

python.log

xvm.log

post-33701-0-52306500-1442843791_thumb.jpg

Edited by kmikzi

Short link

maybe you have marked the tanks as "reserve"? check in carousel filters for "reserve"

Edited by Helkar
  • Upvote 1

Short link

I feel like a total fool. I've looked into the options and there was a Reserve option, 5 years playing this game and i didn't knew what was it for ... many thanks !!!

Edited by kmikzi
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Short link

I can see that i will not get an easy solution from here since a "Developer" replied without looking at the screenshots.

How should he see whether you marked tanks as "Reserved" on this screenshots? o_O

• Upvote 1

Short link

How should he see whether you marked tanks as "Reserved" on this screenshots? o_O

Sorry, my bad. Thanks !!! Problem solved.

I feel like a total fool. I've checked everything and there was a Reserve option, never saw it, many thanks !!! I don't know how I made this "error"

So, please, can someone explain this to me? This Reserve option is from WOT or is from XVM? The tanks marked as Reserve are saved on the server side? (Stupid question)Why? If i had 5 tanks marked as Reserved for a month then why I could see them without XVM? Thanks!

Edited by kmikzi

Short link

Sorry, my bad. Thanks !!! Problem solved.

I feel like a total fool. I've checked everything and there was a Reserve option, never saw it, many thanks !!! I don't know how I made this "error"

So, please, can someone explain this to me? This Reserve option is from WOT or is from XVM? The tanks marked as Reserve are saved on the server side? (Stupid question)Why? If i had 5 tanks marked as Reserved for a month then why I could see them without XVM? Thanks!

i'ts feature of XVM, of course without XVM the tanks would not be hidden.

the information is saved on user's computer.

didn't you see the notice when marking the tanks as reserve?

Short link

i'ts feature of XVM, of course without XVM the tanks would not be hidden.

the information is saved on user's computer.

didn't you see the notice when marking the tanks as reserve?

I don't remember marking the tanks as reserve, maybe it was one of those days ...

I've ruled out a setting error cause i thought that XVM saves information in res_mods folder. Thanks!

Short link

I have the same problem here, i clicked on some tanks reserve button but i dont see anything like a filter to unhide them. Pls help with this hud view problem. Or point me to the place where i can un-reserve them, because i dont see anything related to this.

post-34124-0-07186300-1446299274_thumb.jpg

Edited by SanKraN

Short link

I have the same problem here, i clicked on some tanks reserve button but i dont see anything like a filter to unhide them. Pls help with this hud view problem. Or point me to the place where i can un-reserve them, because i dont see anything related to this.

you should enable the filter:

"prefs":    { "enabled": true }

in config file carousel.xc,

after that you will be able to switch to the view of reserved tanks.

Edited by Helkar

Short link