Korean Random

XVM does not work in replays.

Dear supporters, fellow XVM modders, and great creators of the best mod ever: 

My XVM does not seem to work in replays any more! Was there something introduced with WoT 0.9.7, that makes it necessary to activate XVM for replays seperately? I could not find anything in the settings on the XVM website, and I'm clueless as to where to look in the XVM configs. 

What I usually do is get a mod pack (Aslain's in this case), from which i get the core folders for my mods, and some extras like zoom-out mod. I then replace the xvm config files in config/xvm/default, and set the xvm.xc file to point to the "default" folder. Pretty standard procedure for me, worked fine the last couple of patches. 

Back in 0.9.6 XVM worked perfectly fine in replays, too. 

Please help me :-) 

Thanks in advance! 

Short link

omg, I am sorry for wasting your time! What happened: the automatic update messed up my WoT install. So I did a new one. I told windows to open my replays with the worldoftanks.exe from the NEW version... Well... computer says no, Windows kept using the .exe from the old install. So I deleted the old install, et voilà, it works like a charm. Please close this topic. 

Thanks for the fast reply!! 

[Edit] Also thanks for mentioning that there are log-files. I didnt know about that and they will probably come in handy when I start tinkering around again. It'll probably be easier to find out which .xc file caused the trouble I guess. 

Edited by Khaelamensha
Short link