Korean Random
Ultrasonic

XVM making WoT freeze?

I've done everything in my power, even following some advice on the official forums, but whenever I have XVM installed it make the game freeze every 30 seconds to two minutes. It doesn't matter what I'm doing in game, whether on a loading screen, in the garage or in battle it freezes all the same and I have to close the game and reload it, making matches impossible to play.

Any advice on how to fix this?

Short link

looks ok more or less, only this is unclear:

2015-04-30 14:23:56: [B:006] Minimap: Error - ExternalInterface not ready
2015-04-30 14:23:56: [B:007] Minimap: localized map name: SAND RIVER
2015-04-30 14:23:56: [B:008] Minimap ERROR: map not recognized

could you try default config?

Short link

I just downloaded the stock XVM config and played a game with it. It froze up four times, hopefully this is a little more helpful.

I gotta head to work now so I'll have to do more troubleshooting later.

xvm.log

python.log

Short link

Try to cleanup cache - remove all subfolder in the %APPDATA%\Wargaming.net\WorldOfTanks\

Short link

Attach new logs, and close the game before sending. Also you can remove python.log before starting the game to remove old data.

Short link

Alright, here's a new one. The frequent freezing only occurs in windowed mode, however when in fullscreen the sound randomly cuts out, I can't see any enemies on the map or on my screen unless I'm the one that spotted them, occasionally it hangs on "Updating Crew" when selecting tanks (The only way to fix is to alt tab) and when leaving a battle it freezes on a black screen, forcing me to go to task manager and close it. I can attempt to record the problems if requested, but I don't know if that will help at all.

python.log

xvm.log

Short link

So, I wouldn't say I figured it out but I fixed it. I assumed there was a program, or maybe something in Windows itself that was interfering with WoT. I formatted my SSD, reinstalled Windows and started over fresh and it's working fine now. Thank you for your assistance.

Short link