Korean Random

Trouble Downloading Clan Icons

Hello,

I am attempting to update my XVM configuration for 9.7, and I want to stop using the manual clanicons available for download on the XVM main page.  I am trying to get the newer method of automatically downloading top-clan icons to work, but I am not having any luck.

I have everything else in my config working perfectly, and this is the only issue holding me up.  I am currently using 6.1.0 build 4183.  I have ensured that all my clanIcon settings throughout my config files are set to show: true.  I have also perused all the recent threads I could find on this topic, and did not find anything in the way of a solution.

I would greatly appreciate any assistance in troubleshooting this problem from someone more knowledgeable than myself, and am happy to provide files and info as needed in order to do so.

Thanks, and I really appreciate all the work that has gone into this great program.

Regards,

bluestealth

Edited by bluestealth
Short link

Quick update.  Have tried again with build 4199, still no clan icons showing up, cannot see any evidence in file structure of icon downloads.  I have also tried deleting the XVM folder under AppData and reactivating the service.  Still no dice.

Edited by bluestealth
Short link

Please attach your config, logs and replay where icons are not showing.

Happily.  I have included all my config folder, both logs, and a sample replay, as requested.  If there are any issues opening them, or I missed something, please let me know.

Also, I am not currently running any mods other than XVM.

Thanks for your time!

Edited by bluestealth
Short link

What clan is top in your replay?

My own clan is ranked #6 on the NA server via CR, and #11 via eGM.  The clantag is [-G-] and is called Guerrillas.

Just to be clear, I have lots of replays with many players from top 50 clans, none of which have clan icons.  

I hope I understood your questions correctly.  If not, please let me know.

Short link