Korean Random

how to work in color macros in text shadows (carousel)?

New poster here. I'm working on a rather detailed information panel for my carousel tanks, and i'm using a {{v.premium?#DD8833|#DDEEDD}} macro for the text color, and it works just fine, but if i try and use something like {{v.premium?0x994400|0x558855}} for the shadow color, it simply turns black in both cases. Is this particular feature not implemented yet, or am i simply doing it wrong?

Here's a snippet of the line i'm trying to make it work in.

{ "x": 144, "y": 66, "format": "<font face='Roboto Condensed' size='15' color='{{v.premium?#DD8833|#DDEEDD}}'>{{v.fullname}}</font>", "align":"right", "shadow": { "distance": 0, "angle": 90, "color": "{{v.premium?0xDD8833|0xDDEEDD}}", "alpha": 0.7, "blur": 4, "strength":4 } }

And here's how it comes out: black outline/shadow instead of a darker variant of the text.

bLSL16z.png

If anyone could give me some insight on this particular quirk, that'd be might appreciative.

Short link

i'm using a {{v.premium?#DD8833|#DDEEDD}} macro for the text color, and it works just fine, but if i try and use something like {{v.premium?0x994400|0x558855}} for the shadow color, it simply turns black in both cases. Is this particular feature not implemented yet, or am i simply doing it wrong?

Done, you can use macros in the shadow settings after next XVM release (for WoT 0.9.5).

• Upvote 1
Short link