Korean Random
Bragelone

igfx issue, WoT screen freezes and stops

Good Evening,

Playing Wot with an ASUS N55SF which has 2 graphics cards : one Intel HD3000 graphics + one Nvidia GT555M. Happy xwm user until a few days ago.

With xvm xvm-5.2.1-test2, almost sytematically, the WoT window freezes and becomes either "Blank" ou "Black". Once in a while, it's the whole PC screen that goes dark. In the first case, I have to close the WoT window and restart the WoT client, in the second case, a reboot is necessary. I systematically get the following error : "Display driver igfx stopped responding and has successfully recovered".

All my drivers are up to date, PC is clean enough. Strange thing is that this started randomly and every now and then using WoT 8.11 with xvm 5.2.0 just before the 9.0 came out.

Uninstalling xvm solves the issue.

Good job with xvm. Thanks.

Bragelone

python.log

xvm.log

Bragelone_90.zip

Short link

Good evening,

I have installed as advised xvm-5.2.1-test2 #2.

First run yesterday (Tuesday) and it crashed once again. And then no more problems... So definitely, things have improved a lot. On the other hand, I don't have acces to the stats anymore even though my account is activated.

Tonight (Wednesday), same thing : first run the WoT screen wen't once more  blank anf froze. The following runs are all right. No acces to the stats as yesterday.

Nothing was changed to the overall PC config.

Hope it helps.

Bragelone

xvm.log

python.log

Edited by Bragelone

Short link

{"status":"badToken"}

You need to add client in the XVM Personal Cabinet. Possible you removed your token when reinstall the mod. Don't remove res_mods/xvm/db folder.

Short link