Korean Random
kimky

How to do somethin in Multiple Client at the same time?

Hello, I cant speak Russian, so I typing this in English.

I will attach the text translated from English to Russian below.

I am looking for something like MultiStart which I have seen before. 

I need the ability to select the same tank and press battle button in both clients.

Doing the same thing twice is inefficient and inconvenient.

I am playing games in 2 server(EU and NA) at the same time. (2 accounts)

Press both battle start buttons and play the account that gets the match first. 

I dont know how to code in Python (translating and reading the forum, most of the mods seem to be work in python) 

but I know some programming languages like Java. 

Any data or document on this?

All thing are Russian here, It was not easy to search due to the language barrier, so I inevitably left a post.
I have a mod file that appears to have been used in an older version (maybe older than 1.0 patch),
It doesnt decompile I have no idea whats the problem.
I searched on Google and used uncompile6 as it came out, but keyerror: '3.11.4' happened.
I also tried with PjOrion made by StranikS-Scan, but I couldn't extract the source code because error: array indices must be integers occurred.

(I found this forum from his github.)
From the contents of the xml file, I guess it is like a script that is prepared or started on all clients when a certain key is entered.

Attached file is a mod that seems to have been used in the past. MultiStartavtogotov.zip

Thank you for your advice.

==============================================================================================================

Я ищу что-то вроде MultiStart, которое я видел раньше.

Мне нужна возможность выбрать один и тот же танк и нажать кнопку боя в обоих клиентах.

Делать одно и то же дважды неэффективно и неудобно.

Я играю в игры на двух серверах (ЕС и Северная Америка) одновременно.

Нажмите обе кнопки начала боя и играйте на учетной записи, которая первой выиграет матч.

Я не умею программировать на Python (переводя и читая форум, похоже, что большинство модов работают на Python)

но я знаю некоторые языки программирования, такие как Java.

Есть данные или документ об этом?

Здесь все русское, искать было непросто из-за языкового барьера, поэтому я неизбежно оставил пост.
У меня есть файл мода, который, похоже, использовался в более старой версии (возможно, старше патча 1.0),

Он не декомпилируется. Я понятия не имею, в чем проблема.
Я искал в Google и использовал uncompile6, когда он вышел, но произошла ошибка: «3.11.4».
Я также пытался использовать PjOrion, созданный StranikS-Scan, но не смог извлечь исходный код, потому что произошла ошибка: индексы массива должны быть целыми числами.

(Я нашел этот форум на его github.)
Судя по содержимому файла xml, это похоже на сценарий, который подготавливается или запускается на всех клиентах при вводе определенного ключа.

Прикрепленный файл — это мод, который, кажется, использовался в прошлом. MultiStartavtogotov.zip

Спасибо за ваш совет.

Short link