Korean Random
Sign in to follow this  
BillyTheKid99

Can't Get My Markers to work

So I've been messing with the editor and I saved the config file and all that and as far as I can see all the rest (which is just the minimap) works but the markers instist on not working.

Thanks in advance

-BillyTheKid99

Short link

Hello and sorry to use BillyTheKid99's post, but I have simple question, regarding the colors too, but mine is about the platoon colors, so here it is:

I saw where the settings for the platoon damage, but when i change the text and the markers color for allies the platoon colors stop working. How to fix that? Sorry for maybe the dumb question, but i didn't find answer to my question. To be more clear what exactly i'm talking about here is an screenshot. The D.W.2 is from my platoon and i don't see him any different than any other ally tanks, the only difference is in the minimap. http://img30.imageshack.us/img30/8462/jrcw.jpg

Ah, never mind, I accidentally figured it out, thanks anyway, Mods, please delete my posts. :)

Short link