Korean Random
Sign in to follow this  
Kapy

What is the point..

You are correct. I don't understand how XVM works. I know the stats haven't chanced in a couple of weeks. 

Short link

your stats cant change that much in 2 weeks, atleast not enough to really make a difference to anyone other than you seeing a different number.

Short link

@Kapy, update of statistics can be delayed due the technical problems from the WG side. But usually it is updated every 3 days.

Short link

That is how it was working. I was just reading up on it and apparently it has something to do on WG side with their firewall accepting a certain amount of connections or something to that effect. I don't know a lot of how computers work (I do taxes for a living). 

Short link

That is how it was working. I was just reading up on it and apparently it has something to do on WG side with their firewall accepting a certain amount of connections or something to that effect. I don't know a lot of how computers work (I do taxes for a living). 

This is vaguely correct.  It's due to API 2.0 changes by WG.  Folks are working on a solution.

Short link

Working on solution, yeh...

Then why other stats sites are working perfectly like noobmeter? They've moved to api2.0 without any problem so why XVM can't do the same?

Short link

@FR0STY5STAR, provide details about the popularity of noobmeter.com.

Average load on the XVM servers  - 4500 players/sec

ok, no problem on that..

what about have at least one IP for every server in game to update users info?

I checked on my mirror and API 2.0 have more limits that api 1.x regarding connections/second

with 2 connections/second you can update only 86400 players in a day..

I never understood why you want have all in one server, but it's your choice..

Edited by nuciluc

Short link

ok, no problem on that..

what about have at least one IP for every server in game to update users info?

I checked on my mirror and API 2.0 have more limits that api 1.x regarding connections/second

with 2 connections/second you can update only 86400 players in a day..

I never understood why you want have all in one server, but it's your choice..

Its 10 players /s according to ibats, so thats 864,000 a day. In one week thats 6,048,000 players. I don't know how many WoT players are on all the servers combined but I think thats more than enough to update weekly, yet you have a few people like me who have never been updated. I show up blank because XvM has never had my stats. Noobmeter and similar sites have no problem getting my stats so I am on the side XvM either needs some tweaking to the code from pulling from the API or their server(s) need better hosting. The lame excuse that its always WGs fault doesn't fly with me because if that was the case then other sites would have the same problems. Process of elimination (other sites using both 2.0 and 1.0 API have no problems pulling stats, XvM does). makes it on XvM's side for the issues.

Short link