Korean Random
Sign in to follow this  
Muerte92

A few things not displaying properly in my XVM config

I have some problems with my XVM config.
As you can see the ping meter isn't displaying correctly in the garage and the login screen. The last number is always missing from the actual ping.

post-18861-0-30163200-1383650205_thumb.gif

Secondly, the turret markers are missing too. (If you can mount the top gun in the stock turret or not)

And thirdly the enemy team spotted marker is missing too.

(As an extra, can you tell me please where to put the spotted icons if I use the current config? I put them into gamefolder/res_mods/xvm/res/img. They are in PNG format.)

I attached my config so anyone willing to help me can check out if I made mistakes, I made this with the official XVM editor. I compared my config to other correctly working configs but I could not find what causes the problems.
xvm.xc

Short link

There is no {{turret}} macro anywhere in your config, thats why it is missing.

About the spotted markers... You've got your icons in right folder, but possibly wrongly named. According to your config it should be named like this: neverseen.png, lost.png, revealed.png and dead.png

• Upvote 1

Short link

There is no {{turret}} macro anywhere in your config, thats why it is missing.

About the spotted markers... You've got your icons in right folder, but possibly wrongly named. According to your config it should be named like this: neverseen.png, lost.png, revealed.png and dead.png

Thanks for the turret tip, I will check it out.

The filenames are correct, I can show you a screenshot. I tried to mark the spotted tanks with some characters, like the * character, but they didn't show up on that setting neither.

Edit: So I put the turret macro in, and use pictures for the markings the same way as for the spotted markers. The turret images show properly, but the spotted ones not.

Edited by Muerte92

Short link

Thanks for the turret tip, I will check it out.

The filenames are correct, I can show you a screenshot. I tried to mark the spotted tanks with some characters, like the * character, but they didn't show up on that setting neither.

Edit: So I put the turret macro in, and use pictures for the markings the same way as for the spotted markers. The turret images show properly, but the spotted ones not.

Are you using any other mods besides XVM? I was using locastan's minimap mod few versions ago and it caused me this exact problem. Try to run WoT only with XVM mod.

• Upvote 1

Short link

Are you using any other mods besides XVM? I was using locastan's minimap mod few versions ago and it caused me this exact problem. Try to run WoT only with XVM mod.

Thx, it was the conflict between the XVM and Locastan's minimap. Now the only remaining problem, is the ping display.

Short link

Thx, it was the conflict between the XVM and Locastan's minimap. Now the only remaining problem, is the ping display.

I've just tried your config and ping in hangar looks like this...

post-15214-0-50963400-1383676072_thumb.png

So i guess it's not XVM problem.

Short link