Korean Random
Sign in to follow this  
Sezmu

Been over a week and still no self stats

It has been over a week of active playing and my stats are no appearing. I had the same problem in June/July this year (they haven't shown since then but have played on and off since then).

vw8c.jpg

Short link

What is the ibat thing? Is there anything I can do to fix it or is it all out of my control?

Edited by Sezmu

Short link

Hello.

Well, i've got simillar problem to yours, but mine stats are showing up.

The problem is that i am sure they didn't upadte since over 2 weeks for me or anyone else. It's like i got old database all the time.

Where is the problem, is it me or is it XVM servers problem?

I am using 5.0.1 (8.9).

Short link

Same problem here...no update for 2-3 weeks :(

Now in 8.9 on some tanks it shows the win rate and battle count now its 0 and on some its from a month ago.

Short link

Ah cool so it looks like it is affecting everyone. I have a post below and I thought it might have been due to a recent name change. A mate of mine had his xvm stats update overnight so maybe it is verrrrry slow going

Short link

I know back in june/july there was a server issue which prevented xvm from getting some peoples stats but I thought that was fixed. 

Short link

Same issue here, my stats haven't changed in at least a week. Is there any way to update them manually?

EDIT: playing on NA server

Edited by bpdlr

Short link

Same problem here. ~ 1 month with the same stats now. Wouldn't bother me normaly, but i progressed from blue to purple two weeks ago or so and i would really like to see that in xvm ;)

EU Server

Nickname: H311fi5h

Short link

lol
I thought I'm the only one who has this problem.
Same problem here,my state belong to two weeks ago.
I'm in NA server and my name in the game is Solid97

Short link

I play on NA Servers, no other wot stats related thing has a problem with my stats so its something with xvm.

Short link

Is there a Moderator who can confirm my interpretations below? I have tried using google translator in the main section of this forum but the following is my interpretaion of the russian converted to english and it is a little hard at times.

• They know there is an issue (any new thread created they are locking and posing a link to where the below information is found)
  • they are waiting on someone with linux knowledge to get back from holiday to fix said issue.
  • There is a problem between two servers, I am guessing this has something to do with the WOT server and XVM's server.

I hope this is the case as there are so many people who are not having issues at all.

Edited by Shifty1

Short link

I ask which server you play on to check on ufficial API if there are problems on their side..

it's usefull everytime you ask for single user issue

I can confirm that it's not simple to update user stats (I have a proxy mirror for EU)

WG API servers seems have firewall limit, they do not accept more than 4 connections per second.

if you make more connection, firewall put your IP in a temporary blacklist for 45-60 seconds (I don't know)

with API 2.0 for every user, server needs 2 connections to take all data required (account info and tanks info)..

I tried to make 4 requests per second, but yesterday EU cluster was almost crashed and I changed to 2 requests per second

but I have only 800k EU players.. all WoT users are more.. so I can try to realize what are happening on XVM servers

Edited by nuciluc

Short link

I ask which server you play on to check on ufficial AP if there are problems on their side..

it's usefull everytime you ask for single user issue

I can confirm that it's not simple to update user stats (I have a proxy mirror for EU)

WG API servers seems have firewall limit, they do not accept more than 4 connections per second.

if you make more connection, firewall put your IP in a temporary blacklist for 45-60 seconds (I don't know)

with API 2.0 for every user, server needs 2 connections to take all data required (account info and tanks info)..

I tried to make 4 requests per second, but yesterday EU cluster was almost crashed and I changed to 2 requests per second

but I have only 800k EU players.. all WoT users are more.. so I can try to realize what are happening on XVM servers

Thanks for the detailed information.

I'm wondering, have you discussed these changes with thunder or WG?  I see thunder has a nice site here where he discusses a jabber chat channel for devs and also a very interesting post here where he describes WG devs interacting with the community (Russian only).  Is XVM a member of this program?

Thanks.

Short link