Korean Random
Saar

[Fixed] XMV extension is working, BUT won't connect to sever when in game, so can't see colors ..only started to happen in last week ...pls asddvise

XMV is working, but won't connect to sever when in game, so can't see colors ..only started to happen in last week ...pls advise.  used to work just fine.  I haven't done ANY network changes..  has something changed ? 

Short link

@Saar we probably fixed it recently, could you please check it now? Activate again before entering the game.

If it still not working, please, do the following:

1. reproduce the problem,
  2. then close the game,
  3. then attach the xvm.log and python.log files from the root of the game folder.

Short link

python.logxvm.log

thanks - the problem is still there, see attached files.  Note - this was a problem about a month ago, then it seemed to have been fixed, but as of this week its back again. 

Also note,  this is using the test version of XVM, but using the stable version gives me the SAME RESULT.  if you want can do a dump with stabe version, but it doesn't connect to server during game with either.  it seems to be a server issue vs client issue...

Short link

The "no valid token" error was cleared up for me one at least one other player by clicking on the Reset Token on the XVM website.   Easy to test.

• Upvote 1

Short link

@kupjonesGENIUS...  resetting all tokens FIXED IT 

thanks!!!

Edited by Saar
add user responding to

Short link

Closed/shut down game and tried resetting all tokens, then updating stats, and then activating. Started game and found this error message "Network services are not active for this game client".

Has XVM been updated to work with game WOT version 4.0.2.1.2790? That's the latest current version as of about 10/23/2022.

Short link
6 минут назад, Iron_Ronin сказал:

Closed/shut down game and tried resetting all tokens, then updating stats, and then activating. Started game and found this error message "Network services are not active for this game client".

When? Try now.

Short link

I tried it a few minutes before I posted here. But it didn't post the complete message. The rest of it asked if XVM has been updated to the latest WOT game client which was updated a few days ago. The current version listed is 4.0.2.1.2790.

Short link
5 минут назад, Iron_Ronin сказал:

I tried it a few minutes before I posted here. But it didn't post the complete message. The rest of it asked if XVM has been updated to the latest WOT game client which was updated a few days ago. The current version listed is 4.0.2.1.2790.

Is also posted, but i did not quote it :wink:

IDK what version are you talking about because the latest version of XVM is 10.1.2.0013 for World of Tanks 1.18.1.2 and the XVM versions never looked the way you mentioned.

Edited by yepev

Short link

Sorry. I posted the game center version. Yea, 1.18.1.2 is the right game version number. But I still get the same error message. I shut the game down again, signed on to XVM, reset tokens, updated stats, activated and signed off. Restarted game and error message is still there. Looked through game folder. Can't fine xvm. or python.log

Short link