Korean Random
Sign in to follow this  
Mighty_Schlong

[Fixed] No in-game stats for other players

I'm having the same issue & was wondering if it may be something to do with antivirus?  I used Bullguard AV which has recently changed to Norton AV & the issue seemed to coincide with this change.

Re-activating the token doesn't seem to help, but reinstalling aslains modpack & then resetting the xvm token fixes it until I log out of the game & back in again.  Then no stats until I reinstall modpack again.  Something to note is that I need to deactivate the data protector in the AV before I can install the modpack.  Could this be the issue as the data protector will be active again by the time I log back into the game?

Short link

Try clearing the \AppData\Roaming\Wargaming.net\WorldOfTanks\ folder before reactivating and then tell if that helped.

Short link

For me I deleted all but my preferences.xml + mods folder in my AppData ( %AppData%\Roaming\Wargaming.net\WorldOfTanks\ ) then went to XVM https://modxvm.com/en/network-services-xvm/#wot-main to ACTIVATE AGAIN followed by launching WoT.

I then shut everything down and rebooted, thereafter relaunched just WoT and the issue was resolved as XVM stays connected now each time I relaunch it.

Short link
On 11/24/2022 at 4:11 PM, Pinki said:

For me I deleted all but my preferences.xml + mods folder in my AppData ( %AppData%\Roaming\Wargaming.net\WorldOfTanks\ ) then went to XVM https://modxvm.com/en/network-services-xvm/#wot-main to ACTIVATE AGAIN followed by launching WoT.

I then shut everything down and rebooted, thereafter relaunched just WoT and the issue was resolved as XVM stays connected now each time I relaunch it.

On 11/24/2022 at 12:15 PM, yepev said:

Try clearing the \AppData\Roaming\Wargaming.net\WorldOfTanks\ folder before reactivating and then tell if that helped.

Seems to be working correctly now thank you both.  Have logged out & back in a couple of times & still have stats.  

Thanks again :)

Short link