Korean Random
Sign in to follow this  
Wihelm975

[resolved] XVM findet mein Namen nicht

Hi Commanders,

ich kann nicht mehr benutzen xvm, weil xvm Website nicht mein Name findet, deswegen ich kann nicht einloggen. In WoT is Third party akzeptiert, trotzdem xvm website send folgende nachricht: "Unfortunately, we cannot provide you with XVM network services because the data of this account is not available in the Wargaming.net API.
If you want to use XVM network services, contact Wargaming.net, and revoke the restriction on the processing of your data."

Ich bedanke mich falls sie mir helfen können.

MfG

Wilhelm

Short link

yep, first antwort, with second contact i sent picture too

"Hello Willy975, 
Thank you for contacting the Wargaming Player Support. 
I'm happy to assist you regarding the use of external website. To do so, I invite you to check in your Wargaming account management to allow this website to check your account information. 

https://eu.wargaming.net/personal/external_applications/edit/ 
⚠ If you accept such process, you will have to assume then the fact your information will be available to others. 
Should you have any further questions, do not hesitate to contact us again. 
I wish you a wonderful day.

second antwort:

Hello Willy975,
 Thank you for your prompt reply. 
I invite you to remove and put back the linked with the external website. ⚠ I remind you that doing that, you are assuming sharing your information to this external website and its users. 
If you have more questions, please feel free to contact us again. 
Have a good day.

two useless antworts :(

Opera 2022-11-12_125413_eu.wargaming.net.png

Short link

@Wihelm975 What happened before this? Did you delete and restore your account? It looks like you just need to wait until XVM sees that the data from your account can be processed again.

Short link