Korean Random
Sign in to follow this  
leifur.hakonarson@gmail.co

Russian T-150 missing

I've been trying to build an Excel sheet of all the game's tanks with "readable" names. This is not easy, the readable table is missing some critical information and the json/csv files are missing the "readable" name.

After creating tables from both the readable table and the .csv file I sorted on tier and damage (to get a like vs. like sort order) and found that I could match the two EXCEPT that the T-150 was missing from the readable file.

How about including sufficient data in the readable table? (nationality, premium/non-premium). Alternatively, include the "readable" name in the .csv table ... (the premium status may be too challenging)

Short link

Sure

There are three versions of the "expected values" table. One is formatted for reading, it is ordered by tier and lists the tanks by their common name. Missing from this table are a) the tank´s nationality and b) whether it is a premium tank or a tech-tree one (this last info is actually not available AT ALL at modxvm).

In addition to this table are two others, a json table which ONLY lists tank_id numbers and a csv table which lists both tank_id AND a "tag" value which contains the nationality (though not in standard Wargaming format) and a simplified "name".

In order to merge the actual name of a tank (such as "Loza's M4-A2 Sherman") with the rest of the information (specifically the nationality) you have to find a way to sync the tables - i.e. find the correspondence between that name and "R140_M4_Loza" (the name used in the .csv file). The method I used was to sort both the .csv file and the "readable" table (the one presented by default) on the tier/damage values (assuming those would provide a unique signature). I then listed the data from both tables side-by-side and discovered that I had matched all the entries EXCEPT that the T-150 did not exist in the readable table, only in the .csv one. Screenshot attached (after some massage).

Screenshot_20221016_081601.png

Short link