Korean Random
qazqaz1

[resolved] XVM Network services unavailable. I've tried everything!

I've been unable to connect to XVM's network services ever since I came back to play WoT a week ago after a multi-year hiatus. I've examined my firewall and AV (and turned them off), reinstalled XVM, deleted the tokens folder in %appdata%, reset the tokens on the website, deactivated and activated services on the website, logged out and logged back in, and restarted my computer but nothing seems to be working. The error log says "No valid token" and the token folder only has "lastAccountDBID.dat" on it.  In the image, you can see my results for static.modxvm.com. How do I solve this? 

image.png

python.log xvm.log

Short link

@Mixaill

2022-10-14 15:44:19.709: INFO: [XVM/Main/LoadUrl] REQ: https://stat.modxvm.com:443/4.0/getToken/-/1001409660
2022-10-14 15:44:19.711: ERROR: [XVM/Main/LoadUrl] on request
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "res_mods/mods/xfw_packages\xvm_main\python\loadurl.py", line 73, in loadUrl
    response = _urllib_pool.request(req_type, url, headers = req_headers, body = body, timeout = XVM.TIMEOUT)
  File "D:\Projects\Wargaming_new_2\xvm-components\PyPI.urllib3\~output\wotmod\res\mods\xfw_packages\pypi_urllib3\python_libraries\urllib3\request.py", line 75, in request
  File "D:\Projects\Wargaming_new_2\xvm-components\PyPI.urllib3\~output\wotmod\res\mods\xfw_packages\pypi_urllib3\python_libraries\urllib3\request.py", line 96, in request_encode_url
  File "D:\Projects\Wargaming_new_2\xvm-components\PyPI.urllib3\~output\wotmod\res\mods\xfw_packages\pypi_urllib3\python_libraries\urllib3\poolmanager.py", line 533, in urlopen
  File "D:\Projects\Wargaming_new_2\xvm-components\PyPI.urllib3\~output\wotmod\res\mods\xfw_packages\pypi_urllib3\python_libraries\urllib3\poolmanager.py", line 363, in urlopen
  File "D:\Projects\Wargaming_new_2\xvm-components\PyPI.urllib3\~output\wotmod\res\mods\xfw_packages\pypi_urllib3\python_libraries\urllib3\poolmanager.py", line 349, in _validate_proxy_scheme_url_selection
ProxySchemeUnsupported: Contacting HTTPS destinations through HTTPS proxies 'via CONNECT tunnels' is not supported in Python 2

Short link
1 hour ago, yepev said:

@qazqaz1 Are you using an HTTPS proxy? Can you try without it?

Apparently I was, I don't think I've ever touched that setting before but turning it off fixed the issue. Thank you! 

Short link