Korean Random
Sign in to follow this  
zoeballz

XVM Failing 1/2 the time in battle (on Windows 7)

@derpuma "No XVM in skirmish mode" is not the "same problem". This is different and will be fixed separately.

Short link

Okay, thanks to clear that out. I thought it is the same issue, cause I also have some random battles without propper XVM.
Will wait with patience. 

Short link
On 6/22/2022 at 6:54 AM, zoeballz said:

WELL - New version of XVM still has the same bug but not happening as regularly in the last few days.

Pls see my last post about where you can check what is included in the patch.  This update was nothing else than to reflect the new  WoT version due to the mini-patch again, but without any other changes and fixes.

It makes no sense to refer a new version and expect a fix for a problem which was not targeted at all. It's just a wrong expectation.

However, I'm surprised that we haven't heard anything from Dev's so far. Not even a confirmation and that they are aware of this and might look into it at some point. But again, we all don't know their other duties and real-life situation.

• Upvote 2

Short link