Korean Random
Sign in to follow this  
Bohewulf

XVM Build 9.2.0_0010 for WoT 1.17.0.0

Hi guys

I have been using the most recent xvm build and want to report some issues.

First issue: 

Usually, if you point your aiming circle on a friendly a green dot appears above the players name for indicating that key communication is available. This green dot is missing while using your mod and the key communication doesnt work.

Second issue:

Strangely,  XVM player data (like color etc) is shown in the garage but not so much in the match. In some matches it is shown in the player panels and in others it is not. If it is not shown then various other xvm features are disabled, like for example the damage tracker in the top left. Moreover, if it is not shown in the panels then it is still shown in the players' health bars. I havent been able to deduce any kind of logic for why it shown sometimes and sometimes not.

Is this a known issue?

Short link

I have the same issues with XVM only since the last micro patch. The version 9.2.0_0010 ran stable before.

Sometimes it works as it should, sometimes I see the player panels, but they don't have any stats. Also other features don't work such as total efficiency, damage log, hp bar (showing the hp differences) etc.. And than it happens that I dont even see player panels and have no clue what tanks are in my or the in the enemy team at all.

Edited by linaWOT

Short link