Korean Random
Sign in to follow this  
Aslain

[9.2.0.0010] battle_results bugs, error spam

I report it here at the request of another player, it's not mine logs, I have no other logs, I cannot reproduce it either, but according to one modder this has to be fixed :

World of Tanks\res_mods\mods\xfw_packages\xvm_battleresults\python__init__.py

22-06-02 15:01:53.479: ERROR: [EXCEPTION] (scripts/client/gui/shared/gui_items/processors/__init__.py, 139):Traceback (most recent call last):
(...blabla...)
2022-06-02 15:01:53.479: ERROR:   File "res_mods/mods/xfw_packages\xvm_battleresults\python\__init__.py", line 130, in setRecord
2022-06-02 15:01:53.479: ERROR:     for typeCompDescr, vData in reusable.personal.getVehicleCDsIterator(result, reusable):
2022-06-02 15:01:53.479: ERROR: TypeError: getVehicleCDsIterator() takes exactly 2 arguments (3 given)
2022-06-02 15:01:53.483: ERROR: [EXCEPTION] (scripts/client/gui/battle_results/service.py, 342):

change of method parameters in res / scripts / client / gui / battle_results / reusable / personal.py:
1.16.1:
     def getVehicleCDsIterator (self, result, reusable = None):
1.17:
     def getVehicleCDsIterator (self, result):

xvm is to blame:

World of Tanks \ res_mods \ mods \ xfw_packages \ xvm_battleresults \ python__init __. Py

line:
         for typeCompDescr, vData in reusable.personal.getVehicleCDsIterator (result, reusable):

proposed solution:
         for typeCompDescr, vData in reusable.personal.getVehicleCDsIterator (result):

python.log

Please be informed that the user who sent me that logs had some issues earlier, with missing xvm dependency files, maybe he still had some issues like that, like no priviledges to files etc. that could cause this, in this case you can ignore this report and close it down, but it's always worth to check just in case.

Edited by Aslain

Short link