Korean Random
Sign in to follow this  
derpatrix

Some improvement suggestion ideas

I love xvm. Thanks for the awesome tool. 

I have kept this notepad file on my computer and everytime I had an idea I wrote it down. I did not know where the official xvm forums are so I just kept the list and kept adding stuff. Anyways here is my list. hopefully it gives you some ideas :)

Crew skill indicator that shows whether the crew has some skills or not during battle

- show whether the crew has 6th sense/eagle eye/designated target/intuition indicator

- also show skill numbers for repair/camo

- purpose is to help players with many tanks to remember what skills all tanks have

ramming indicator

- shows with colors/graphics/text if ramming certain enemy tank is advisable (works the same way as the turret indicator)

- a green "RAM" text could be shown above enemy t50 when I'm in my kv2 or red "no ram" text could be shown above enemy e50 when I'm in my t21

- also useful to have the ram indicator red when you are on low health

medal indicator

- if you need one or two things to do get a special medal then show them (like need 2 more spots for scout or 1 more kill for radley walters)

- show what medals are already earned

- topgun, confederate, scout, etc...

- extra useful after 8.8 when achieving these medals can mean you get the 1.5x exp modifier in a loss

one button removal for all free removing equipment from all tanks in garage to depot

- toolbox, binocs, camonet

allow different config settings for replays

- show win chance for example only in replays

average rating for clans to color the clan tag to show how good the clan is

- helps when xvm has no personal stats for a player but has stats for his clan

tank outlines like in mechwarrior online when pressing alt

- for example here is T29

__
|"""\-=
(____)
 here is the same t29 with the outlines:

[  __     ]
[ |"""\-= ]
[ (____)  ]

show player stats in after battle screen

fire damage predictor

- when on fire show the amount of fire damage still left (yourself and enemy)

new stat: dynamic win ratio

- adjustable per battle amount "b" (50/100/150/200)

- if battles played by the tank is less than b then show account wide win ratio, if more then show tank specific win ratio

- for example player has 50% win ratio in is3 but overall win ratio of 47%. He was 250 battles played in is3 so his dynamic win ratio is 50% if the value b is less than 250.

overmatch indicator

_

|_| <- indicator, top line is for tank front, sides for tank sides and rear for tank rear

- show info panel for the enemy tanks

- basically green means overmatch, white means no overmatch and red could be used for ammo that don't overmatch (heat, he, hesh)

show your own "last seen" position on the map (where you last got spotted for example)

show tank specific viewrange circles on minimap when pressing alt for enemies and own team

add countdowns for binocs and camonet activation delay

adjust/increase delay on kill/damage messages before they disappear

show amount of cap points someone has

Short link

alot of these options are available thru other mods particulary ones pertaining to tank info there is a mod called tank info panel that give you the ramming indicator and armmor values your referring to in atleast half of your posts. Some of the other suggestions, probably not able to be done at this time, a few others, not really thinking anyone besides you would enjoy. But keep up the ideas.

Short link