Korean Random
Sign in to follow this  
Tho1528

XVM 5.0.0 Test 3: Colors and Win Chance enabled and becoming bugged over time

Hello,

I installed xvm, including the rating-colors and the win chance in both the loading screen as in battle. (The only thing I disabled is the minimap)
Everything worked fine a week ago. Now I didn't touch World of Tanks for a week, I returned and the color-rating system and win chance system is messed up. It simply doesn't work. (I didn't touch any of the files, nor the configs during the week. I just installed it, configured the settings to my desire and used it flawlessly, until now)

Screenshot: You can only see some white hyphons and a win chance which is constantly around 50% (the exp win chance does change during the battle, however)
wujfj8.jpg

Note: The exact same happened to me aswell with the Test 2 version (also left for a week), but it got fixed when updating to Test 3 (it got released when I was gone during that week, so I thought the reason the colors didn't show up was the fact my XVM was outdated)

Any useful help will be appreciated.

Short link