Korean Random
Sign in to follow this  
XU20211108

[1.15.0/8.9.5_0006] [Fixed] LookupError: unknown encoding: cp936

How to solve it?

thank you!

(sorry can't speak English,Machine translation with.)

20211207 1549 xvm.log

This problem causes the date and time to not be displayed normally in the hangar.

Before the adaptation of the game version 1.15.0.0, it is possible to replace the file with the same name with version com.modxvm.xfw.native_2.4.2.wotmod, but this method cannot be implemented now. Hope it can be resolved. thanks!

Edited by Mixaill

Short link

@XU20211108 Мне кажется кто-то сохранил файл конфига не в кодировке UTF-8 with BOM. 在我看来,有人使用 BOM 编码保存了不是 UTF-8 格式的配置文件。抱歉机器翻译 It seems to me that someone saved the config file not in UTF-8 with BOM encoding. Sorry machine translation

Short link
24 minutes ago, DIVlNATOR said:

@XU20211108Мне кажется кто-то сохранил файл конфига не в кодировке UTF-8 与 BOM。在我看来,有人使用BOM编码保存了不是UTF-8格式的配置文件。抱歉机器翻译在我看来,有人用BOM编码保存了不是UTF-8的配置文件。抱歉机器翻译

Thank you for your reply.

The configuration file I used has not been changed.

So it should not be a configuration file problem.

Before this article, several versions of XVM could not display time information in the hangar.

Short link
31 минуту назад, XU20211108 сказал:

Thank you for your reply.

The configuration file I used has not been changed.

So it should not be a configuration file problem.

Before this article, several versions of XVM could not display time information in the hangar.

I'm sorry I didn't figure it out right away. It's not about the config, but about the http request. At the entrance to the hangar, as far as I understand, the mod tries to log in .. It's strange that the token is not transmitted (although it may be normal): /4.0/getToken/-/7047809506. Then it receives an http response, but cannot recognize the cp936 encoding. Maybe you'd better not use the DEV version of the mod? And download the standard one: https://dl1.modxvm.com/release/xvm_8.9.4.zip ? (sorry machine translation)

P.S. Many thanks to the google translator for the fact that Russian can communicate with Asian. ))

Edited by DIVlNATOR

Short link
4 минуты назад, yepev сказал:

@DIVlNATOR No, everything is fine with his XVM and this is not related to the http request or dev version of the mod. This is a bug.

Из за авторизации через WGApi? Кста раз коснулся токена. Тут разве при авторизации не нужно указать токен? или "-" это как раз запрос на получение нового токена? stat.modxvm.com/ /4.0/getToken/-/7047809506

image.png.421032b5677d7fc40d2863df6926809e.png

P.S. Сейчас попытался дернуть что нить через Wgapi на азии - нет ответа.. Хм.. Может с этим связано?

Edited by DIVlNATOR

Short link
1 минуту назад, DIVlNATOR сказал:

Из за авторизации через WGApi?

Нет, это какой-то старый клиентский баг с азиатскими кодировками. Сетевых запросов он никак не касается вообще.

Вот в этом топике есть связанные ссылки по багу

Short link
18 minutes ago, yepev said:

@XU20211108 It is not server side related. This is a bug in the client side. You have to wait, maybe the someone will take the time to fix it.

alright, thank you very much!

(Sorry, I don’t know English, and I use machine translation.)

Short link