Korean Random
myxiplx

Solved! Premium tanks (Char Futur 4) disappear from garage - XVM 8.9.4, WOT 1.14.1.4

Hi,

I've seen this a couple of times, but just realised it seems to be down to a XVM bug as I've been playing fine for a week or two without XVM.

The problem is that my Char Futur 4 disappears from the garage if I select the premium tank filter.  One of my common filters is to show just my Priority Premium tanks, and the Char Futur 4 should be listed but isn't when XVM is running.  If I uncheck the Premium tank filter button then I can find it in the list and it correctly shows in orange as a premium tank, so it's not disappeared entirely it just seems that XVM is somehow breaking the premium tank filter feature in the garage slightly. 

python.log xvm.log xvm.zip

Now I've realised this is a bug I've looked a little closer and I'm also missing the VK 28.01 and the T 55A when this filter is enabled.

Edited by myxiplx

Short link

That's not how it's described in game.  The mouseover says "Premium Vehicles.  Show/hide only Premium and reward vehicles".

And without XVM installed, clicking that button filters down to a simple list of all my premiums, including the Char Futur 4, VK 28.01 and T 55A.

Short link
30.11.2021 в 21:10, myxiplx сказал:

And without XVM installed, clicking that button filters down to a simple list of all my premiums, including the Char Futur 4, VK 28.01 and T 55A.

В XVM специально отделили premium технику (с высоким доходом кредитов) от остальной техники (акционной, наградной и обычной).

Short link

So why is XVM behaving differently to normal, and how do I get these tanks to show up?  They're all premium tanks, why are they being filtered out, and is there any way I can change this?

Short link
9 минут назад, myxiplx сказал:

So why is XVM behaving differently to normal, and how do I get these tanks to show up?  They're all premium tanks, why are they being filtered out, and is there any way I can change this?

image.png.0df17efbfc39b88b9e98c9e8976f3dae.png

• Upvote 1

Short link

Aaah, ok.  A little clunkier to have to go into that menu, but at least I understand how it works now.  Those two buttons together provide the same behaviour as the stock GUI.

Thanks!

• Upvote 1

Short link