Korean Random
Sign in to follow this  
CBARoughneck

clan-icons not showing 5.0 test 2

ive tried everything but cant get clanicons to show for battleloading, players panel, and overheadmarkers so im sure its folder name or placement, is it still the same location as 8.7 or do we need to move it?

Short link

There was a problem with the definition of gaming cluster. Pranks WG :pif:  +Statistics will not work on the NA(US) before the test3.

Short link

So for Clan Icons, we will just wait for 5.0 Test #3? I can't seem to get stats working. From what I understand and read, 5.0 is the whole package, you no longer use stats.exe to start the game, but rather just use the normal shortcut. How do I get stats to run again?

Short link
How do I get stats to run again?

Rename res_mods/xvm/xvm.xc.sample to xvm.xc

Change showPlayersStatistics value in res_mods/xvm/configs/@Default/rating.xc to true

Edited by melizetinger

Short link

Rename res_mods/xvm/xvm.xc.sample to xvm.xc

Change showPlayersStatistics value in res_mods/xvm/configs/@Default/rating.xc to true

Cheers! I got it too work... I am going to test it all out. Also, the ServiceChannelPage.sfw (red box that showed all the per session stats: wins/battles, money, kills, etc...) how do I get that to work, and/or where can I get it?

*UPDATE* I found the mod I was looking for, if anyone else is interested... please check it out: http://forum.worldoftanks.eu/index.php?/topic/177899-color-messages-and-session-stats-088/

Edited by seth_321

Short link

in progress: https://code.google.com/p/wot-xvm/source/list

there is no ServiceChannelPage.sfw in XVM

For some reason, I always thought it was a XVM mod, but It's like a separate mod I think... It shows per session stats : http://forum.worldoftanks.eu/index.php?/topic/177899-color-messages-and-session-stats-088/

Edited by seth_321

Short link

Clan icons were working for me in Test 2, but in Test 3 they don't work and I have renamed EU to EN in Test 2.

Also in after Battle result screen on the 2nd page today the order is not by damage it is by tank name. I don't know how is that happened.

Short link

Clan icons were working for me in Test 2, but in Test 3 they don't work and I have renamed EU to EN in Test 2.

Also in after Battle result screen on the 2nd page today the order is not by damage it is by tank name. I don't know how is that happened.

They were not working in Test 2, but test 3 they work! maybe rename the folder back? I heard it was an update fix from 2 to 3 to fix clan icons the way they are suppose to work without renaming things... I waited (didn't touch anything) downloaded the latest clan icons, and in test 3 as is, it works for me. Hope this helps.

Short link