Korean Random
Sign in to follow this  
Gringo

Sixth sense notice doesnt work

Since last big update, for one month and more now, the sixth sense notice doesnt work properly. I did the test playing with and without the mod and it is incredibly clear. There is a problem with the xvm mod and the sixth sense notice. And it happens commonly with anonymous players.

Short link

6th Sense only working for T29 Heavy, the in game team menu shows light bulb for T29 only, the other tanks the light bulb is present but with a line crossed through it as if it's disabled, as far as I know you can't disable this option for specific tanks

Short link
17 hours ago, GeneralMills said:

6th Sense only working for T29 Heavy, the in game team menu shows light bulb for T29 only, the other tanks the light bulb is present but with a line crossed through it as if it's disabled, as far as I know you can't disable this option for specific tanks

It might be a good idea to start a new thread over picking up an  outdated thread. Also what could help are screenshots of what you are reporting here.

Short link