Korean Random
Aslain

[1.13/8.8.0_0032] No circle for maximum range of fire for artillery

As title says, there is no circle for Maximum range of fire for artillery. Not sure since when, but currently it's not working.

Of course it's enabled here:     "artillery": { "enabled": true, "alpha": 55, "color": "0xFF6666", "thickness": 0.5 },

Edited by Aslain

Short link

I think it can be always calculated for currently loaded ammo, or completely removed from the XVM. I'm waiting for XVM team response :)

• Upvote 3

Short link

Сейчас снаряды у артиллерии летят дальше. На данный момент в XVM рассчитывается круг для снаряда с максимальной дальностью полета.

image.thumb.png.2152827c9fe1d26476c033fa9c36ef80.png

"artillery": { "enabled": true, "alpha": 55, "color": "0x559955", "thickness": 0.5 }

Short link
On 7/31/2021 at 10:27 PM, ktulho said:

Fix in XVM 8.8.2_0006.

I got aware of this and just checked with the latest available build 8.8.2 0014 with the default configuration. I still don't see the fire range circle on the minimap while playing a SPG.

Short link

@linaWOT В WoT 1.13.0.0 была увеличена дальность полета снарядов у артиллерии. Сделал таблицу с дальностью полета снарядов для артиллерии:

table_SPG_range.xlsx

Edited by ktulho
  • Upvote 1

Short link
12 hours ago, ktulho said:

@linaWOT В WoT 1.13.0.0 была увеличена дальность полета снарядов у артиллерии. Сделал таблицу с дальностью полета снарядов для артиллерии:

table_SPG_range.xlsx 15.06 kB · 6 downloads

Hi,

thanks for the spreadsheet. Yeah, the new ammo types with the higher shell travel times will have a bigger reach. Meanwhile nothing should have changed for the standard shells.

In some test scenario I didn't saw the the maximal arty range circle when the battle started. I had to switch ammo types first before the circle was also displayed for my default ammo type. Funny enough the replay of exact that battle doesnt show the same behavior, but all is fine in the replay. :blink:  I understand that you can't do much about till I might found how to reproduce it. Will let you know if I am able to do so.

• Upvote 1

Short link

For standard shells I can't see the artillery circle if I play more than one battle at the same vehicle. The circle can be seen only at the first battle, and then I have to restart the game or to change the vehicle to appear it again.

Short link

у меня все показывает,играл не один бой в рангах

П.П.С.:а сейчас на той же карте показывает,но это кажется первый бой на арте был.Видно правда какая то аномалия существует:dry:

28a437a4abe9.jpg 

редактор не дал по очереди все впихнуть

это не первый бой,где то третий

4362ce6648da.jpg

но бывают и аномалии,уже не в первый раз замечаю на этой карте

ef38f54ae488.jpg

Edited by Slava7572
  • Upvote 1

Short link
16.08.2021 в 12:41, linaWOT сказал:

In some test scenario I didn't saw the the maximal arty range circle when the battle started. I had to switch ammo types first before the circle was also displayed for my default ammo type. Funny enough the replay of exact that battle doesnt show the same behavior, but all is fine in the replay. :blink:  I understand that you can't do much about till I might found how to reproduce it. Will let you know if I am able to do so.

Проверьте на последней сборке XVM.

• Upvote 2

Short link
On 9/29/2021 at 9:04 PM, ktulho said:

Проверьте на последней сборке XVM.

I saw in another forum thread that someone else reported something similar and found a way to nail it down. I will give it a try. Thanks. :smile:

Short link