Korean Random
Sign in to follow this  
defensordei

XVM Hitlog problem

Hello guys, I have a little problem with one hitlog for example I want to use this extended one:

xvm_hitlog.jpg

Well everything works fine but only with demon's configuration which is too colorful for me and quite frankly the only thing I need is the hitlog... I've tried to use it with default xvm's config by changing files(hitlog.xc), adding images, fonts that I needed but still doesn't work.
Could someone give me a solution to do it right way I just wants to know which files I have to copy and which path I gotta remake?
*Fonts are installed already.
*I know how to remake it into english language so u don't have to explain this.
Thanks.

Edited by defensordei

Short link

@demon2597, засамонься и скажи на русском: что надо сделать чтоб юзать твой хитлог в составе другого конфига, если:

• шрифты парень уже поставил
  • локализовать сам осилит

твой конфиг посчитал цветастым, а лог урона ему приглянулся.

пробовал лепить к дефолтному заменой файлов, но не получилось.
Я возьмусь перевести.

@defensordei, I've asked demon2597's advice in russian. I'll translate it for you.

Short link

@defensordei, you have to copy two files of my config to your one: hitLog.xc and texts.xc. That is all:) 

Upd. And the XVMSymbol font of couse, but you've installed it already

Edited by demon2597

Short link

hehe quite frankly I did it but it doesn't work :D but I finally did it ! I used your config but removed the things I don't need for example I replaced all of the markers into default ones and it finally work :D

Short link