Korean Random
Sign in to follow this  
Gibusmaster

How do i get rid of this annoying blinking icon on the top left?

I downloaded xvm mod and like it, for the most part. What i really dislike is the blinking ping and weird rectangle icon on the top left. I managed to get rid of the ping icon by just deleting the ping icon image file as well as some ping python files from my mods folder, but i cannot figure out how to get rid of the split rectangle. I tried to delete fps.py and fps.pyc but that doesn't do anything.

Also, i do not know what many of the things do in XVM, is there some sort of guide that explains all the different icons / features?

I would be grateful for some help, thanks.

annoying blinking top left 1.JPG

Edited by Gibusmaster

Short link
19 minutes ago, yepev said:

Attach your config

Not sure what you mean, i would just like to know what the split rectangle is, and how to get rid of it (what files do i have to delete so that it doesn't show). I would like to mention that i also downloaded a bunch of other stuff via aslains mod as well, and then deleted some of the stuff i didn't like (and that i could find).

Edited by Gibusmaster

Short link

You are using some third party configuration for XVM (you named it "Aslains"). Therefore, we need to see your configuration in order to help you. How could we know what the author of the config did in his files without lookint at these files? :-)

You may be confused by misleading title "Aslains XVM" but Aslain is not the author of XVM. XVM is made by the XVM development team, and Aslain just uses it in his modpack.

He also adds a some other stuff and modifies configurations, so it's hard to tell whats going on there without the files.

Short link