Korean Random
Sign in to follow this  
Henrik

My Xvm dont work pls help

Im running the development version of Xvm, im running it trhough Aslains mod pack, and i get this error message , ive tryed deleting everything from my Pc, and it still doesnt work, even deleted the game + game center and everything, and i have no clue what is going on.

this is the error message im getting : Network services unavailable. more info [Errno 1] _ssl.c:510: error:14077419:SSL routines:SSL23_GET_SERVER_HELLO:tlsv1 alert access denied

Short link

I tryed messing with the firewall settings, i disabled all anti virus software, and the problem is still there ???

i seriously dont know what else to do, i feel like ive tryed everything, so if anyone else have any ideas , i would appreciate it

Short link

Have you tried this ;

Close the game and, navigate to C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\Wargaming.net\WorldOfTanks\xvm inside the folder <tokens>, delete both of the tokens there, then go back to www.modxvm.com, sign in, click on Update Statistics (to make it resend the tokens to your client when you log back in), then log back into the game.

I know this have solved connection issues before, but i can not guarantee it will work for you.

Best regards

Nilsenth

Short link