Korean Random
Von_H

Invalid ZIP Files

For the last 3 days 90% of the Nightly Build files posted have been "invalid ZIP" files.

I've been using XVM for about 6 years and have never had a problem like this before. I use 3 different ZIP programs. They all agree on the "invalid ZIP" part.

Something has changed and you need to look into it.

Short link

Capture.PNG

xvm_latest.zip

I downloaded about six different versions of the nightly build from 16 to 31. I got them each from both locations on XVM's website. One of them from the downloads page opened when the copy of the same version from the night builds link didn't.

NONE of the uninstaller versions would work from either page either. I don't normally use the installer version anyway, but I tried them. The message I receive on the installer files is, "The setup files are corrupted. Please obtain a new version."

Short link

Maybe. They seem to open every other ZIP just fine though. It's only the GIT Labs ZIPS I have trouble with. Thanks.

Short link

Try to open this archive with WinRAR, then hit ALT+R, and then open re-builded archive. You will see additional folder "res" with file "battleVehicleMarkersApp.swf" in it. 

Short link