Korean Random
AMGPilot

[1.10.0.4/8.6.4_0014] Exiting The Last Waffenträger mode leaves you under your tank in garage.

Using a clean install of World of Tanks and only the XVM Mod installed as downloaded. If I remove the XVM Mod it works as intended and I return to the garage with the normal view.

Screenshot "shot_001.jpg" shows when I launch the game and I am in my garage.

Screenshot "shot_002.jpg" shows when I have entered into "The Last Waffenträger mode".

Screenshot "shot_003.jpg" shows when I "Exit The Last Waffenträger mode" and I am back in the regular garage. My point of view leaves me under my tank and the only way to correct it is to restart the game.

shot_001.jpg

shot_002.jpg

shot_003.jpg

xvm.log cef.log python.log

• Upvote 1

Short link

Vanilla client also has "camera under vehichle" client. Maybe you have some additional camera settings in XVM?

Short link

I know you guys are still working on this and I really appreciate all the hard work you do on this mod for us :)

I just tried the latest build: 8.6.4_0033 (branch master) WoT Version: 1.10.0.4 Date: 30.09.2020 21:15 (UTC) and I have the same issue.

I decided to try the HangMan Mod. If I use the HangMan mod along with XVM and choose the "H20 Wot Bday 2020 wt" garage, then I am able to play "The Last Waffenträger mode" and when I exit the mode the hangar view returns to normal.

Not sure if this will help with your troubleshooting or not but thought I would share my results of my experiment.

Thank you,

Jack Holt

AMGPilot

shot_005.jpg

shot_006.jpg

shot_007.jpg

shot_004.jpg

cef.log python.log xvm.log

Short link