Korean Random
Aslain

Dynamic / motion minimap circles bugged?

Is there a known issue with the Dynamic and motion minimap circles ?

This is the report I received recently:

I always liked to use the XVM all of minimap with dynamic view range circle, view range circle while in motion and view range circle when standing enabled at the same time. It basically was always giving me the standing and moving view ranges, with the one currently active becoming bolder thanks to the dynamic view range circle option

however, since 1.10 update, this function is bugged out and does not really work as intended. i think the dynamic view range circle now does not overlapp with the other twos, instead moving both the standing and the in motion circles together to account for the increased/decreased view range

I suspect that this is his config:

"view": [
      // Main circles:
      // Основные круги:
      { "enabled":  false, "distance": "blindarea", "scale": 1, "thickness": 0.75, "alpha": 80, "color": "0x3EB5F1" },
      { "enabled":  true, "distance": 445,         "scale": 1, "thickness":  1.1, "alpha": 45, "color": "0xFFCC66" },
      // Circle of the maximum units appearance.
      // Окружность границы максимальной отрисовки юнитов.
      { "enabled": "{{my-vtype-key=SPG?false|true}}", "distance": 564, "scale": 1, "thickness": 1.1, "alpha": 40, "color": "0xFF0000" },
      // Additional circles:
      // Дополнительные круги:
      { "enabled": true, "distance": 50,           "scale": 1, "thickness": 0.75, "alpha": 60, "color": "0x00EAFF" },
      { "enabled": true, "distance": "standing",  "scale": 1, "thickness":  1.0, "alpha": 60, "color": "0xFF0000" },
      { "enabled": true, "distance": "motion",    "scale": 1, "thickness":  1.0, "alpha": 60, "color": "0x0000FF" },
      { "enabled": true, "distance": "dynamic",   "scale": 1, "thickness":  1.0, "alpha": 60, "color": "0x3EB5F1" }
    ],

moving.png.76b7409fe5dc9b170fdac5f9093e9

stationary.png.6d71401b27a5181e42400ca59

Edited by Aslain

Short link
7 минут назад, Aslain сказал:

They doesn't seem to change in the battle even when they are set to true and vehicle is moving

Equipment must be installed on the vehicle:

• Stereoscope.png

Short link

Yeah, but I wanted to make sure, some user reported me problems with that circles, so I was wondering if there is something I missed out.

Short link
20 минут назад, Aslain сказал:

some user reported me problems with that circles

There are no problems with them.

They work as they should.

{ "enabled": true, "distance": "dynamic", "scale": 1, "thickness": 0.75, "alpha": 75, "color": "0x50FF50" }

d58592d97f0e.png

This is what we discussed about the "dynamic" circle.

There are some problems with the "motion" and "standing" circles.

They should not change when the stereoscope is activated, but at the moment they are changing.

Short link

@night_dragon_on blindarea_standing и blindarea_motion неправильно работают, возможно при движение расчет идет от стокового обзора, без учета перков/вентиля. В общем при движение показывают меньшие значения от фактического.

Скрин е25 с рогами, на месте все ОК, в движе ерунда

shot_026.jpg.1716032b3099bc2e956dc2d40e6b6f1f.jpg

АПД. а сорри, сначала не увидел этого " There are some problems with the "motion" and "standing" circles" , тогда ладно, подождем фикса

Edited by steaxch

Short link

Запулил исправление. 

На данный момент, круг обзора со стереотрубой = 125%, даже если на самом деле он равен 127,5%. ИМХО, не стоит с этим заморачиваться.

Short link

Just wanted to give a +1 for this problem. I run with a disabled "dynamic", enabled "standing" and enabled "motion".

They act like "dynamic" now.

Looking forward to a solution.

Thanks for all the work you put in to this indispensable mod

Edited by sorensch_says_wot

Short link