Korean Random
Rolls

Query: Version 1.10.0.2177

Might be a stupid question, apologies. But is XVM meant to work with this version? Doesn't seem to work for me despite having activated on the XVM Website?  

Short link

@Rolls when it's ready :smile:

I'm not sure if WoT 1.10.0.2 even exists at this time. On most servers, the current WoT is 1.10.0.1. It looks like you are looking at the version in the launcher, but it is misleading.

WG uses different versioning for the launcher and for the mod folder.

For mods, you need to look at the mods folder. The folder with the highest version in res_mods is the current version you should look at.

Short link
6 hours ago, yepev said:

@Rolls when it's ready :smile:

I'm not sure if WoT 1.10.0.2 even exists at this time. On most servers, the current WoT is 1.10.0.1. It looks like you are looking at the version in the launcher, but it is misleading.

WG uses different versioning for the launcher and for the mod folder.

For mods, you need to look at the mods folder. The folder with the highest version in res_mods is the current version you should look at.

Thanks so much for this!

Short link

I loaded the nightly build as part of Aslain's modpac, and 30 - 40 seconds after entering the garage the game started crashing with the message "Connection to sever has been lost".  When will the next 'stable' XVM be available?  Keep up the good work.

Short link
9 hours ago, Michael Levenberg said:

I loaded the nightly build as part of Aslain's modpac, and 30 - 40 seconds after entering the garage the game started crashing with the message "Connection to sever has been lost".  When will the next 'stable' XVM be available?  Keep up the good work.

From what I see the interruptions are not related to the XVM build, so stable will most likely not save you from this.

Short link
58 минут назад, Aslain сказал:

From what I see the interruptions are not related to the XVM build

Цитата

Mr 13

There were some problems on the server at this time. Now everything is working stably.

• Upvote 1

Short link