Korean Random
Dacogetul

Please help with crosshairControls.swf shell modification (Помогите пожалуйста с модификацией оболочки crosshairControls.swf)

I would like to modify the images of existing and used projectiles when playing with a autoloader  tank.
In the crosshiarControls.swf file I tried to change the 3 initial projectile colors (black, red and green) and I only partially succeeded.
Replacing the existing projectile - loaded even though the file is green, it appears white and the same happens no matter what image of the projectile I put ... only the outline of the new projectile is preserved but not the colors ... they become white ... What a change ( setting) I should do so that the image can be displayed exactly as I put it without being bleached.

Ru:

Я хотел бы изменить изображения существующих и использованных снарядов при игре с танком автозагрузчика.
В файле crosshiarControls.swf я попытался изменить 3 начальных цвета снаряда (черный, красный и зеленый), и мне это удалось только частично.
Замена существующего снаряда - загруженный, несмотря на то, что файл зеленый, он выглядит белым, и то же самое происходит независимо от того, какое изображение снаряда я положил ... сохраняется только контур нового снаряда, но не цвета ... они становятся белый ... Какое изменение (настройка) я должен сделать так, чтобы изображение могло отображаться точно так, как я его положил, без обесцвечивания.

white.png

red.png

Edited by Dacogetul
ru language

Short link