Korean Random
Sign in to follow this  
jeffrey.martindale@att.net

Get dropped from WoT when using XVM

With any portion of XVM loaded, I will get dropped from the WoT server at random times. Sometimes it's in the Garage, but mostly it's during battles. The timing is random. Most times it's within a couple of minutes of the battle starting, sometimes longer.

I uninstalled XVM and the problem goes away.

I tried just installing the first part of XVM (XVM Build-> Stable [XVM 8.5.3_2]), but the same thing happens.

I have been using Aslain's modpack for more than a year, with no problem. It started about a month ago.

I also tried downloading and installing just XVM (without the Aslain stuff), but the same thing happens.

Any suggestions?

Thanks.

As one more piece of info. I can reconnect immediately. It's like packets are being dropped.

Short link

Now that I have been properly chastised for not reading and following the Topic Posting Rules, mea culpa, I will start anew.

Hopefully I've now included the required files.

I hope the XVM folder under res_mods/configs/xvm correct archive (There were two folders: Aslain and py-macro, and an xvm.xc file).

Mod version is 8.5.3 (but this has been happening since the last big WoT change)

OS is Windows 10

Anti-virus is Norton 360

With any portion of XVM loaded, I will get dropped from the WoT server at random times. Sometimes it's in the Garage, but mostly it's during battles. The timing is random. Most times it's within a couple of minutes of the battle starting, sometimes longer.

I uninstalled XVM and the problem went away.

I tried just installing the first part of XVM (XVM Build-> Stable [XVM 8.5.3_2]), but the same thing happens.

I have been using Aslain's modpack for more than a year, with no problem. It started about a month ago.

I also tried downloading just XVM from XVM itself (without the Aslain stuff), but the same thing happens.

Every time it happens, a Connection to Server Interrupted pop-up appears. I can reconnect immediately and continue.

Any suggestions?

Thank you, devs, and my apologies for not reading the posting instructions the first time.

#00CCCC.png

#998855.png

#CCCCCC.png

#FF6655.png

#FFAA55.png

allyleftwing.png

allyrightwing.png

ally_skull.png

ammorack_green.png

ammorack_red.png

attack.png

default.png

empty.png

enemyleftwing.png

enemyrightwing.png

enemy_skull.png

fire.png

hidden.png

hitlogline.png

HT.png

lost.png

LT.png

mog0.png

mog1.png

mog2.png

mog3.png

mogempty.png

mog_a00.png

mog_a01.png

mog_a02.png

mog_a03.png

mog_e00.png

mog_e01.png

mog_e02.png

mog_e03.png

MT.png

nuke.png

onmap.png

premium.png

ramming.png

skullnbones_green.png

skullnbones_red.png

soulTankAlly.png

soulTankEnemy.png

SPG.png

star.png

TD.png

tick.png

untick.png

xvm.xc xvm_debug.py xvm.py __init__.pyc __init__.py xvm2sup.pyc xvm2sup.py utils.pyc utils.py total_hp.pyc total_hp.py total_Efficiency.pyc total_Efficiency.py parser_addon.pyc parser_addon.py hitLog.pyc hitLog.py damageLog.py damageLog.pyc vinfo.py totalEfficiency.py python.log xvm.log @xvm.xc alpha.xc battle.xc battleLabels.xc battleLabelsTemplates.xc battleLoading.xc battleLoadingTips.xc battleResults.xc camera.xc captureBar.xc carousel.xc carouselNormal.xc carouselSmall.xc colors.xc damageLog.xc elements.xc export.xc hangar.xc hitLog.xc hotkeys.xc iconset.xc login.xc markers.xc markersAliveExtended.xc markersAliveNormal.xc markersDeadExtended.xc markersDeadNormal.xc minimap.xc minimapAlt.xc minimapCircles.xc minimapLabels.xc minimapLabelsAlt.xc minimapLabelsData.xc minimapLabelsTemplates.xc minimapLabelsTemplatesAlt.xc minimapLines.xc minimapMapSize.xc playersPanel.xc sounds.xc squad.xc statisticForm.xc texts.xc tooltips.xc tweaks.xc userInfo.xc vehicleNames.xc widgets.xc widgetsTemplates.xc xmqp.xc barracks.py damage_log.py hangar_stat.py hit_log.py math.py modulesPanel.py repairTime.py score_panel.py sixthsenseduration.py str.py tooltips_shell.py

Short link