Korean Random
delped

National Identity...

I would like to see the England flag here, we are a separate country from Ireland, Scotland and Wales, therefore (Flags of internal subjects of countries, of unrecognised countries and of dependent territories won’t be added in XVM.) as stated on the XVM page does not count.

Each one of those should have there own flag as does Canada and Australia and many other parts of the Union that used to use the Union Jack, thank you.

Short link
53 минуты назад, delped сказал:

I would like to see the England flag here, we are a separate country from Ireland, Scotland and Wales, therefore (Flags of internal subjects of countries, of unrecognised countries and of dependent territories won’t be added in XVM.) as stated on the XVM page does not count.

Each one of those should have there own flag as does Canada and Australia and many other parts of the Union that used to use the Union Jack, thank you.

https://modxvm.com/en/faq/which-flags-are-available-in-xvm/

Short link

I am English, I know it is part of the UK, and technically so are Australia and Canada and many others, they used to use the Union Jack too, in fact it is still part of their flags, did you read my post?

Also France, Germany etc are part of the EU another Union as in United.

Short link

Err no Canada and Australia are not part of the UK and never have been - They were part of the British Empire but gained there own independence many years ago - Canada 1867 and Australia 1901, And the USA in 1777.

Great Britain has existed since 1707 and consists of England, Scotland and Wales. They added Ireland(Northern Ireland only after Irish independence) in 1800 and it became the United Kingdom.

Interestingly the only nation of the UK without a sovereign parliament is England ! (Westminster represents all 4)

• Upvote 2

Short link
9 часов назад, delped сказал:

I am English, I know it is part of the UK, and technically so are Australia and Canada

What the hell are you talking about? :laugh:
You have such a rich imagination! :biggrin:

9 часов назад, delped сказал:

Also France, Germany etc are part of the EU another Union as in United.

Are you kidding?
EU is not a country. UK is a country. :facepalmic:

Edited by yepev

Short link
8 часов назад, yepev сказал:

EU is not a country. UK is a country. :facepalmic:

What is the point of explaining something to a person who construct his logic on the basis of national/social/sex/... identity.

Short link