Korean Random
AMGPilot

crew auto return function not working

Using xvm-8.5.1 on a clean install of WOT and the crew auto return function is not working.

Short link

make sure you have fought a Battle with the crew, It has never worked for me unless you have actually fought a battle with the crew, then it has never failed

Short link

Thank you guys for the replies and suggestions. I had already tried the XVM on it's own without any other mods installed and yes I have used the crews in each of the tanks in question. Everything worked perfectly until the update.

I did finally figure out what was causing the problem. My Barracks were full and had no extra spaces available. As soon as I deleted some unneeded crew members and made some room in my Barracks, crew auto return function started to work as it is supposed to.

I was able to successfully duplicate this behavior by removing some of the rental vehicles and sending the crew to my Barracks to fill it back up again and the crew auto return function stopped working when the Barracks were full. So apparently you need to have room in your Barracks for this to work properly.

• Upvote 1

Short link