Korean Random
Cola

How do I import a custom hangar to Unified Editor

Hey all, does anyone know how I import a custom hangar into Unified Editor and edit that one? because each time I load up UE I am always stuck with Hangar V3, and I don't want to edit that one any help would be nice :) 

Short link

@SkepticalFox Which of the files am i downloading? the world of tanks 7z file and which of the space bin zips? newest one? or the one with most downloads? and what does the world of tanks exe file in that folder do? sorry I have lots of questions but I need to learn somehow :P 

Short link
1 hour ago, Cola said:

@SkepticalFox Which of the files am i downloading? the world of tanks 7z file and which of the space bin zips? newest one? or the one with most downloads? and what does the world of tanks exe file in that folder do? sorry I have lots of questions but I need to learn somehow :P 

you need to clone the repository

• Upvote 1

Short link

I tried to add models in UE 1.8.0.0 from asset browser but the models are blocked. So, i'm using WE lite 1.7.0 to add and create models and UE for conversion.

How to open a space with UE?

Well, only working way is to copy the files that you used for your previous hangar to UE res folder, then go to spaces folder, search the space.setting file and click right/open with/ and search the exe for UE.

• Upvote 1

Short link