Korean Random
chartus

XVM XP macros bug report

Edit: Sorry guys - i don't know why this was translated to german in the first place - think my chrome f*ck'ed up…

Hello

just a small Bug report.

The macros {{v.xpToElite}}, {{v.earnedXP}} and {{v.xpToEliteLeft}} doesn't reflect some XP related Events.

as example: XP gains from the self managed Bonus from the Premium multiplicator and XP bonus from Blueprints

this results to:

- If you got a Blueprint for a follow up tank active the macro xpToEliteLeft doesn't calculate this bonus and will state more XP needed to "elite" this tank.

- if you use the Premium 3x XP bonus, the earnedXP macro will only calculate the correct amount after the next match is ended in this tank.

I think there should some missing events registered at the py script. Further i don't know if it is possible to check for active Blueprint bonus to do the calculating for this tanks correct?

would be nice if this could be fixed in future versions

Edited by chartus

Short link
On 2/16/2020 at 5:06 PM, chartus said:

Edit: Sorry guys - i don't know why this was translated to german in the first place - think my chrome f*ck'ed up…

Hello

just a small Bug report.

The macros {{v.xpToElite}}, {{v.earnedXP}} and {{v.xpToEliteLeft}} doesn't reflect some XP related Events.

as example: XP gains from the self managed Bonus from the Premium multiplicator and XP bonus from Blueprints

this results to:

- If you got a Blueprint for a follow up tank active the macro xpToEliteLeft doesn't calculate this bonus and will state more XP needed to "elite" this tank.

- if you use the Premium 3x XP bonus, the earnedXP macro will only calculate the correct amount after the next match is ended in this tank.

I think there should some missing events registered at the py script. Further i don't know if it is possible to check for active Blueprint bonus to do the calculating for this tanks correct?

would be nice if this could be fixed in future versions

Good point :smile:

In addition, new branches also muddy the water when it comes to previously elited vehicles:

Short link