Korean Random
kupjones

SWF Editing help needed

Looking for some help that isnt strictly XVM related -- but there are alot of smart people nere so I figured I would give it a shot.

I decided to play around with the SWF loading wheels and know how to not only replace the center but also sub in my own rotating wheel.  One item still eludes me:

1> awhile back Leonid created his Harpoon gunsight and included a Harpoon loading wheel and he was able to modify the text that sits above the wheel (like "Updating garage, etc.) by adding text in the SWF file itself.  As of patch 1.7.1 Leonids "Waiting.swf" no longer works and I wanted to see if I could recreate it -- no luck.

BTW, i use JPEXS -- only free SWF decompiler I could find. Just curious if anyone knows how this works. Screenshot of the Harpoon wheel is below and I uploaded the old 'waiting.swf" file for reference.

Thanks

Annotation 2020-02-08 083635.png

Here is his original SWF -- I tried re-creating the textField in the new 1.7.2 waiting.swf, but really no luck.

waiting.swf

Short link
12.02.2020 в 03:41, kupjones сказал:

Looking for some help that isnt strictly XVM related -- but there are alot of smart people nere so I figured I would give it a shot.

I decided to play around with the SWF loading wheels and know how to not only replace the center but also sub in my own rotating wheel.  One item still eludes me:

1> awhile back Leonid created his Harpoon gunsight and included a Harpoon loading wheel and he was able to modify the text that sits above the wheel (like "Updating garage, etc.) by adding text in the SWF file itself.  As of patch 1.7.1 Leonids "Waiting.swf" no longer works and I wanted to see if I could recreate it -- no luck.

BTW, i use JPEXS -- only free SWF decompiler I could find. Just curious if anyone knows how this works. Screenshot of the Harpoon wheel is below and I uploaded the old 'waiting.swf" file for reference.

Thanks

Annotation 2020-02-08 083635.png

Here is his original SWF -- I tried re-creating the textField in the new 1.7.2 waiting.swf, but really no luck.

waiting.swf 137 kB · 3 скачивания

Hi KupJones this is your file wotmod....

you just have to resize...

FOR_Kupjones.wotmod

Short link

Max, I truly appreciate the help -- but I have been successful in getting my images into the new format.   It is the text addition that Leonid did that I am trying to get my arms around.   I've uploaded the three files that I created using JPEXS - and they work great.   I'm just trying to figure out how Leonid got the "textField" to show up.  When the loading wheel loads into WOT the "textField" is dynamically replaced by whatever activity is going on like "Updating Garage", etc."

waitingTransition.swf waiting.swf logos.swf

Short link

Yep, I saw that -- and tried it but there is something else missing.  Note the inclusion of the embedded font file.  I even tried changeing the font name to another system font but no luck .....

Short link