Korean Random
kupjones

SWF Editing help needed

Trying this in the non_English forum as this isnt XVM related.

Looking for some help. I decided to play around with the SWF loading wheels and know how to not only replace the center but also sub in my own rotating wheel. Two things still elude me:

1> the in-game store apparently has its own loading wheel (not using Logo or Waiting/Waitingtransition.   Anyone know where the loading wheel originates for teh Store?

2> awhile back Leonid created his Harpoon gunsight and included a Harpoon loading wheel and he was able to modify the text that sits about the wheel (like "Updating garage, etc.) by adding text in the SWF file itself.  As of patch 1.7.1 Leonids "Waiting.swf" no longer works and I wanted to see if I could recreate it -- not luck.

BTW, i use JPEXS -- only free SWF decompiler I could find. Just curious if anyone can address those 2 scenarios. Screenshot of the Harpoon wheel is below 

Thanks

Annotation 2020-02-08 083635.png

Here is his original SWF -- I tried re-creating the textField in the new 1.7.2 waiting.swf, but really no luck.

waiting.swf

• Upvote 1

Short link

Ah, that would make sense why I couldnt find it. 

That just leaves "Is it possible to modify the text that appears above the regular loading wheel"

Short link