Korean Random
Pbs

[EN] No Stat update?

Nice Mr13, so this is some kinda test for you and source of fun? And now I should prove what I know?

Well Thanks to those who were not ignorant kids and said something constructive (be it pm or some other thread) with insight.

Honestly, I did take my time to look all the available code yesterday, and found it simple enough to finish it all in an hour or two without any hurry (it's neatly written).

What I consider a problem might not be what you find see as a problem. Someone was playing with mongoo and how that went I can not see, but I suppose your database survived at least without redundant data. 

I personaly (not that it matters to you) avoid mongodb as it is for situations where you lack hardware (it is a simple database with its client side problems which I will not go into with you) - so I asked a couple of questions here and there, as not to waste my time browsing the threads full of  chatting, but to hear it in few simple lines in a form of short answers, and to concentrate faster on the right issue.

Why xvm isn't working is clear at least to Mr A and it has nothing to do with 'wrong' formulas or server side php faults or client side app errors (both are fairly simple projects and very simple logic, someone just complicated it with unnecessary fragmenting but thats all).

As for my remark about dokan - it has crashed with blue screen more windows 7 by now than windows 98 managed in its time. So yes, I find using that obsolete crap a shitty idea. There are other solutions and at least one easily implemented in stat application itself.

To others who blatantly came with insults and are just eager to do anything but deal with this fan project, you know what?

Despite my intentions, I don't want to do anything anymore nor waste my time on this.

Whoever is designated for api.worldoftank can manage it himself - new data is there and how fast you figure out how to get it depends on your intelect.

Do whatever the hell you want with this account, you will not be seeing me here again.

Short link