Korean Random
Pbs

[EN] No Stat update?

Hey guys i know this might be something that was asked 100 times or maybe not but as i dont understand russian and cant really find any good info in english ill ask.

My xvm stats has not been updated since 8/22 so almost 2 weeks. I'v tried to reinstall the game + dokan + xvm + framework and it doesnt help. I see allot of people with their stats updated today/yesterday so i was wondering if this a well known problem or its just me? And if theres a way to fix this id like to know.

Short link

Oh okay, i figured as much but then i saw people that are updating just fine i was confused and they annoy me as i have my stats from 100 games while i already have 1.4k games ;)

Short link

My stat wasn't renewed since 19.06.2013 ...
So, we've to wait on .

Short link

While this is free and probably fan based mod (or wg payes them under the table, but who cares), there isn't much more  you can do than just wait.

For weeks. Maybe a month.

Hope that they soon hire/befriend more competent staff, or that some competent coder (be it smart Chinese or some 'western capitalist', dont care)  makes better and NON-DOKAN dependant mod that does the same as/and/or more than this mod.

• Downvote 3

Short link

XlebniDizele4ku give me access and in 2 days i will deal with your incompetence. 1 day to analyze what you all messed up, several hours for fix and the rest of 2nd day enjoying my fully working xvm.

How many of "XVM developers" are there ffs for this to take more than 2 weeks without solving?

It seems all you do is talk and effectively spam topics with bad english (write russian cyrilic, I can read and understand, others will use google translate which will make more sence).

• Downvote 3

Short link

let me know if you need commit privileges.

Thanks for bitbucket, didn't have that one.

Was looking over source last night - it simple enough project and neatly written with enough comments where needed, with some weird decisions about variables but nothing erroneous.

Didn't bother to check every bit but was mainly trying to check code for calcs, server stat update and to cut it short some stuff would speed things up, but I will direct my real questions on PM.

Thanks iBAT for not beeing rude and childish as those 2 above.

• Downvote 3

Short link

Hope that they soon hire/befriend more competent staff, or that some competent coder (be it smart Chinese or some 'western capitalist', dont care)  makes better and NON-DOKAN dependant mod that does the same as/and/or more than this mod.

Was looking over source last night - it simple enough project and neatly written with enough comments where needed, with some weird decisions about variables but nothing erroneous.

Didn't bother to check every bit but was mainly trying to check code for calcs, server stat update and to cut it short some stuff would speed things up, but I will direct my real questions on PM.

And what? You are just a troll.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Short link

Show it here. XVM is open project. And we will discuss your wise advice.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Short link

I see. So you really have nothing to do than to try use your scripting 'knowledge' to spam again?

Yea, apparently (hopefully not thanks to your scripting dribbles) the project is open but security has nothing to do with that, if you have any brain at all you will know what that is.

I directed my questions and will continue from there, if ibat is willing. With you - no.

And you know what? I could solve this, but with this attitude I can assume how things run on your side. I DO NOT NEED to help you

Edited by dizasta
  • Downvote 1

Short link

I see. So you really have nothing to do than to try use your scripting 'knowledge' to spam again?

Yea, apparently (hopefully not thanks to your scripting dribbles) the project is open but security has nothing to do with that, if you have any brain at all you will know what that is.

I directed my questions and will continue from there, if ibat is willing. With you - no.

And you know what? I could solve this, but with this attitude I can assume how things run on your side. I DO NOT NEED to help you

Bad try. This is just a words.

You know nothing about security and openess.

Well, we'll wait for iBat.

Edited by sirmax
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Short link

And you know what I know about security and openess how? I was probably coding serious shit while you weren't even concieved.

What I consider a security risk is server/database access information which could be served to every joe and jack.

And I do not have to explain myself to you or any ignorant little wannabe coder who only scripts some client shiat colors. I am still willing to look into this, but continue this way and farewell.

Edited by dizasta

Short link

And you know what I know about security and openess how? I was probably coding serious shit while you weren't even concieved.

What I consider a security risk is server/database access information which could be served to every joe and jack.

And I do not have to explain myself to you or any ignorant little wannabe coder who only scripts some client shiat colors. I am still willing to look into this, but continue this way and farewell.

1. Server/database access information is open, because sources are open.

2. Server side was written by me and iBat together.

3. I have 20 years programming experience and last 5 years I'm on software architect position.

If you want to help, be serious. If you want to continue trolling, make it in another place.

I was probably coding serious shit.

This is all your skills?

Short link

1. Server/database access information is open, because sources are open.

Can you read again what I wrote above? Of course all source is available and 'open' -.-

3. I have 20 years programming experience and last 5 years I'm on software architect position.

I really do not believe you, simply because of your attitude and apparent 'knowledge' - but this is not important to me since I will not have to deal with you.

This is all your skills?

Are you sure you are at least 35 y.o. ?  maybe you accidently put 0 after number 2, you sound more adolescent. My skills are not your concern nor do I have to tell you anything about me, its simple - if you really need help I will try to help you in max 2 days, and if I fix it - I am gone from this 'Openness'.

Short link

Mr13, продолжительный трёп ни о чём. Ноль технических решений или вообще хоть какого-то конструктива. Диагноз: зеленее не бывает.

Может это тот хрен, который в ХВМ свою формулу сунуть пытался? Нубометр, кажется называлась. Пришёл в гости мозги потрахать. В любом случае предлагаю выписать пациенту ящик бананов.

Мыло пациента в гугле никакой русской чепухи не показывает? Или вообще временные мылоящики?

+IP

Short link

@█XlebniDizele4ku, ага, я видел тред. Пациент грозится интеллектом и знаниями - дадим ему шанс не прослыть пустословным флудером. Если в течение двух дней никак не проявит свой скилл и всё окажется бессмысленным троллингом - тема пойдёт в утиль. Спешить нам некуда :)

Short link