Korean Random

Would it be possible for XVM to add a Total Calculation of the xTE of the players in both of the teams whilst in battle.

I like to sometimes switch it up and use xTE to see how well players are actually playing in their tank rather that just the old and ever tiring wn8 which people just seem to red line and gold farm for, instead of actually helping to win or even choosing to lose just to protect their stats over all.

So would it be possible to have an extra feature added, so that it calculates the entire team combined xTE for each side. So you can see how much of an advantage or disadvantage of the enemy strength is please.

So it would just count the total xTE of your team as it does with the total hp and then again do the same for the enemies xTE. It would be a pretty cool feature. Just to measure up the strength or weakness of each side. As wn8 only shows a players overall which could be a,  re-roll, new account or even just a gold farmer. It would be a great feature instead of manually counting each teams xTE while waiting for the counter to count down. It will allow me to decide weather or not to be aggressive or passive in play style.

After all, its just adding up what is in the game like it does with the HP anyway. Just be a team strength/composition feature as an added option. If you choose to use xTE..., which I doubt many people do/will,  as many of those are obsessed with Wn8 only. 

Short link